Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I think thats his point.
He sees them as investment, rather than just a pair of shoes. He believes the shoe could have a much more substantial resell price one day, so if he wears them, that hinders his ability to maximize the profit he can earn down the line.

I think he & only he, can say what must be done, because we all have different thoughts when acquiring any shoe. I can say wear it, someone else say rock it, but neither of us know if owning or selling the shoe is more important for the person, then the person himself.

PO

Well put.. I am collector at heart and have same thoughts, so if a shoe is collection-worthy then I buy at least two if I want to wear them. Also currently struggling with decision to un DS the blues. They both beautiful IMO, but do I really need to wear both?!?! lol

Definitely looking forward to more on feet pics than the flex ds pic

Posted this in AJ1 thread but belongs here...
IMG_1136.jpeg

You can be a collector and still wear your kicks. I plan on wearing all of mine well, and when they're no longer serviceable, they'll look dope in a well-worn collection.

A collection of my own memories, if you will.

That's how I feel. A good, retired worn pair of shoes could be as good a memento as a souvenir from a place you've visited. I've only kept a couple for the "worn" collection though. All other worn general releases get donated.

I feel like if I bought the blues Id be less likely to wear them knowing how limited they are compared to the blatos

like in 2 years, one might be like 2500 and the other like 1000

Is anyone going through that mental struggle?

Go ham like me and just buy multiple of each.

Because if i skip concords, and return my 3 am1s (which Im doing anyway) that would get me right at a pair of black toes. Then again I could return the 33s...

I feel like the union price is going to skyrocket after the concord fever fades. Like this is the last week of attainability.

Back
Top Bottom