Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

So Stock X is charging taxes in every state or just some? I bought a Supreme Backpack and wasn’t charged tax. That’s was two weeks ago. I wonder if it started this past week.

So Stock X is charging taxes in every state or just some? I bought a Supreme Backpack and wasn’t charged tax. That’s was two weeks ago. I wonder if it started this past week.
Not all state but my state yes. Washington that is.

IMG_20190127_090756.jpg

ending up dumping all those shoes I said I would 2 weeks ago. And the price jumped to 900 for the Storms. Smh I can’t pull the trigger. 700/750 was my threshold :frown:
I’ll have to wait til Stockx has a NO FEES sale lol or just get the Black Toe pair. Ughhh...

ending up dumping all those shoes I said I would 2 weeks ago. And the price jumped to 900 for the Storms. Smh I can’t pull the trigger. 700/750 was my threshold :frown:
I’ll have to wait til Stockx has a NO FEES sale lol or just get the Black Toe pair. Ughhh...
Just get black toe

you better just pull now, before they get even higher and you kick yourself again

For you guys talking about the glitter problem, I have a pair of 2016 breds that ended up glittering up pretty bad. Off of a suggestion from a user here, I rubbed them down with distilled white vinegar (supposedly kills the mold) then applied Meguiars gold class rich leather cleaning and conditioning spray. It's been 3 weeks and I haven't had a sign of glitter so far.

For you guys talking about the glitter problem, I have a pair of 2016 breds that ended up glittering up pretty bad. Off of a suggestion from a user here, I rubbed them down with distilled white vinegar (supposedly kills the mold) then applied Meguiars gold class rich leather cleaning and conditioning spray. It's been 3 weeks and I haven't had a sign of glitter so far.
Please update in a couple months.

I bought my pair of Union B.toes a few days ago .
I was hesitant at the beginning as i waited for all the online pairs to get delivered ,hoping the price drops.
After it did drop , i hoped it would drop a bit more (sellers undercutting each other) so i could save a few $ more.
Big mistake ,as i ended paying way more than what i was hoping to save.

Then i reminded myself what happened during the fragment release (and next couple of weeks) back on 2014 when i had the chance to buy for 600$ish
and passed :frown: . ( My bigest regret ever ,sneaker wise)

I am not saying that these are gonna reach the Frags in value . But i dont see them droping in price ,as the number of pairs dries.

they will most likely cost even by the time no fee roll around. we have yet to see the ceiling on these.

Info on pants?
Nice. Have you worn them since or have you just had them in the box?

guessing dior 02 or some SLP on echau echau pantaloons

Yeah they're D10s that I had hemmed for a no-break.
https://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product...ge-black-raw-stretch-denim_cod36681166kd.html

I've only noticed glittering on my banneds and royals, but I store them in their boxes and wear them sparingly. Usually a wipe down with some baby wipes gets rid of it, but it always comes back a month or so down the line. Decided to take some distilled white vinegar to these and then some Lexol leather conditioner. Will report back eventually on if it helped or not.

IMG_20190127_163327.jpg

Last edited:
Info on pants?
Real talk. What is appealing about those pants to you? Look to be of the straight/fitted vartiety.

No offense to the jeans owner but it’s nothing from that angle that intregues me enough to want to know what the brand is.

Watch homie say they cost $300.

Real talk. What is appealing about those pants to you? Look to be of the straight/fitted vartiety.

No offense to the jeans owner but it’s nothing from that angle that intregues me enough to want to know what the brand is.

Watch homie say they cost $300.
It was a joke. I don't mess with them. Last time he got asked about some pants, whole thread got derailed because they were $600 sweats.

Back
Top Bottom