Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Contemplating a deal with an acquaintance: his size 8 Storm Blue Unions for my size 8 Atmos AM1 Animals + $350

Set. Complete. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

I proposed the deal back in mid December. Prices on the SBs have gone up a bit since then. Homeboy hit me up on Monday asking if I still wanted to do the trade. I reiterated the details, he agreed, and BOOM. Transaction completed yesterday.

Glad I copped a couple days ago on GOAT. Taxes take effect tomorrow.

20190130_223030.png

So, they're used? Because they don't come factory laced with the yellow laces.

Otherwise, they look pretty good at first glance. Obviously the other side of the jumpman hang tag should read "Union" under the jumpman.

The guy said he put on the yellow laces, he says he tried them on but otherwise they are "new" I got a few more pics. Not gonna lie the only thing throwing me off a little bit is the handtag.

20190131_125248.jpg
Screenshot_20190131-125226_eBay.jpg

^^ They look good bro.

**Edit: actually i'm not 100% sure since that toe slant is crazy, most pairs came with a boxier toe slant.. unless its the angles.

my hang tags are opaque, both pairs

that one looks pretty clear

unless its the pic plus these usually have pretty big swooshes compared to regular 1's

Yea the handtag on my SB pair is opaque as well. Its literally the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger. Since the pair itself seems fine to me. Unless reps for these have gotten ridiculous.

That hang tag is mad suspect. It's supposed to be opaque. See below (pic from the internet). I'll double check my pairs tonight, but I'm pretty sure all the tags should be opaque.

union-la-air-jordan-1-high-nrg-early-look

Well ended up grabbing them. Worst case scenario I got Ebay and PayPal protection.

Edit: thanks again guys. I know it's not easy to legit check a shoe over some low quality pics. I'll be able to tell easily once I have them in hand.

Back
Top Bottom