Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Welp these are still the best union collab dont @ me
3A42FFEF-DCF9-4A04-ACDB-F043F57745D8.jpeg

two things, we just got the Natural grey blocking in the following:
‘15 OG low, ‘85 Retro High, ‘21 Low, Union grey AJKOs low, upcoming ‘85 Retro OG low.

Give predominantly white w grey swoosh blocking a break
1681247073072.gif

Ol leather face looking joints. People will buy cuz it’s Union. These are not it.

I love 1s. I love woven footscapes. I hate these unions.

2pacalypsenow 2pacalypsenow early-mid 2000s saw a lot of weird nikes like that. I think the first footscape woven dropped in 2005 or 2006. There was an OG footscape sole (from the 1996 runner) with a fully woven upper, and then the low top that we're used to seeing now. The HTM triage was a big fan of those weird nike silhouettes (including the creation of the 2002 air woven) and brought the first woven upper to a footscape sole. Around 2011 or 12, they changed the sole on footscapes to a "motion" sole borrowing from nike Free technology and also started making mid top chukkas. The nike considered line also used a similar kind of weave pattern on a few shoes in the late 2000s.

I don't know who the actual designer of the footscape woven is or what the direct inspiration is. If someone does please fill me in.
thanks for the story :pimp:. My bad, my initial question was why did they use the woven footscape weavein this collab? Same motion as the footscapes too, i guess we'll wait until they officially release their press.

Welp these are still the best union collab dont @ me
3A42FFEF-DCF9-4A04-ACDB-F043F57745D8.jpeg
You're 100% right IMO. I also think that these are the best Union ever! I LOVE the Black Toe Union 1s!

i may be the only one in on these so far because i'll get anything neutral grey one related (except for those AJKO collab)
Naw, I'm with you. I don't do Low 1s, so any 1 Low (AJKO included) is an instant pass for me, but I love the NG 1 and therefore these are a must. These are a unique yet dope twist on the NG 1 IMO.

I ain't going to hate on them until we see the final product, I'm a sucker for white shoes as it is but hopefully those aren't the final final :lol:

I ain't going to hate on them until we see the final product, I'm a sucker for white shoes as it is but hopefully those aren't the final final :lol:

Bro thats it.

I know you wish it wasnt but thats pretty much the product

Unless this is the first time in sneaker history JB pulls the okie doke, which i don't think was ever done before

Same tier. I ain lying.

Both peaked in 2018. Sean's problem is he left the area he got all his inspiration from in the first place. Should've never did RVA like that.
uhh isn’t Sean an outspoken anti-vaxxer? How is he the same tier as Union, dude is using his platform to spread his insane beliefs lol

Back
Top Bottom