Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Y’all crazy

The OG are amazing/beautiful especially in hand

Wish I never got rid of mine but idk if I can wear $2k kicks and def wouldn’t get much wear out of them anyways. I’ve barely been even wearing any of my Jordan’s

Set aside a huge chunk of money for the Demar PE kobe 1's (but only if chicago advanced to the playoffs), but since they didn't...

Now going to look for either og union highs (prefer the storms).

To this day, I don't think i've seen either one in the wild. My bday is the first week of May, these would be great for vegas that weeknd.

Size 11 for blacktoes is already ridiculous, but the storm blue going rate now is outrageous... oh well - B.O.L.O. !!

blood-sport-chong-li.gif

Last edited:
They did too much on the new 1s,, they look horrible .. ruins the laid back vibe of the silhouette with whatever that stitching is.

Y’all crazy

The OG are amazing/beautiful especially in hand

Wish I never got rid of mine but idk if I can wear $2k kicks and def wouldn’t get much wear out of them anyways. I’ve barely been even wearing any of my Jordan’s
What have you been wearing?

I love Footscapes, but never cared too much for the woven joints. These 1s however are oddly attractive to me. If actual sales reflect the reaction I've seen (not likely), I'd grab a pair at retail. Again, I'm sure that won't be a possibility.

That's what I'm saying, I've always liked the woven more than the footscape, so for that to be added to a silhouette i love makes sense to me

Back
Top Bottom