Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Nike and Union ain't slick :lol: Screenshot_20230607-110020~2.png

No they have not grown they did the exact opposite and look worse than they did before

Idk why they keep pushing these bike tread joints but a horrible execution

Heres a pic I took of one of the best collab released 1s ever to brighten the room

IMG_8176.jpeg

Still on ice

Canvas lows sitting on Nike.

Can’t decide if these are worth 1-fiddy or not.

I worry about the canvas/dirt factor. They’re not going to look good once they get dirty and I don’t see anyway to clean them.

Can anyone speak as to how how satisfied they’ve been with their pair after wearing them for a while?

Last edited:
Canvas pair sitting on Nike.

I worry about the canvas/dirt factor. They’re not going to look good once they get dirty and I don’t see anyway to clean them.

Can anyone speak as to how how satisfied they’ve been with their pair after wearing them for a while?

Worth it in my opinion. I wear my canvas pair all the time. I waterproofed them once and haven’t had to clean them yet.
IMG_0093.jpeg

Canvas pair sitting on Nike.

I got them back in February when they initially dropped, they sat in the closet until spring break, but I have since worn them on a couple vacations and find myself wearing them a lot so far this summer. Are they worth $150? No they aren't. I would have been happier if they were $120 and even more so sub $100. At the end of the day they are just all white canvas shoes and don't really stand out as being special. I have never swapped out the Velcro swoosh and probably never will. With that being said all white canvas shoes should be a staple in the closet for summer.....so why not these. However I can justify them and the price because they do get a lot of wear (and will continue to do so in the summer months)

As far as getting dirty.....yes they do. Can they be cleaned and brought back to gleaming white each time...yes they can

Funny story.....the very first time I wore them, within the first 30 minutes of having them on, my little girl accidentally stepped on my toes multiple times and left dirt marks all over the toe cap. Initially I was super irritated because it was early in the day and we had no plans to go back to the hotel so I was stuck wearing them all marked up. Eventually I got over it and the shoes got clean. Now every time I wear them it brings back great memories of that vacation making these shoes priceless to me now

Back
Top Bottom