Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I’m waiting on a few sz 13 entries myself.

For those who have received W emails, how long are they giving you to pay?

Last edited:
1000014172.jpg

already looking like this is going to be one of those situations where some sizes are in drastically low supply. Happened with the taupe hazes where 10.5 and below seemed to be in abundance but 11 and up were scarce. The market still reflects that too. Atleast there seems to be size 11 wins on the 1s

IMG_5838.jpeg

already looking like this is going to be one of those situations where some sizes are in drastically low supply. Happened with the taupe hazes where 10.5 and below seemed to be in abundance but 11 and up were scarce. The market still reflects that too. Atleast there seems to be size 11 wins on the 1s

IMG_5838.jpeg

Sheesh. I’m a 10.5/11 usually. Makes me wonder if I should just go for the 10.5 snug fit on these on the drop to increase my odds of actually copping.

Sheesh. I’m a 10.5/11 usually. Makes me wonder if I should just go for the 10.5 snug fit on these on the drop to increase my odds of actually copping.

Those are the prices 4s btw not the 1s. I’ve already seen more size 11 W’s for the 1s than I remember seeing got the 4s so you’ll provably be good either way

Still have almost a week before they officially release, hopefully still plenty of times for Ws.

Back
Top Bottom