Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

BDE2A0ED-918D-4B40-BDEB-7DB4ED11C465.jpeg

Check your emails

My email is dry, but to be fair, I only cop their Jordan/Nike collabs — nothing else really

Hopefully I’m able to grab a pair (10.5) this Thurs or Saturday.

It should be easy as most people don’t want these, right? :lol: :rolleyes >D

I can’t see these being that popular…. And there isn’t even much of a marketing roll out for them.. Nike saw the crash and burn with the 2s they probably have one or two more shoes to go..

Reactions: mkj
Not many people went for the in store raffle . The line died down after 30 minutes after 9am.
I guess no one wants these.

Edit: talked to someone who works in union.
Raffle winners didn't pay the invoice. So union has ton of unclaimed pairs

In other words, these are plentiful and we need to get rid of our stock.
Or be happy we can get a collab pair we want with very little hassle ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not many people went for the in store raffle . The line died down after 30 minutes after 9am.
I guess no one wants these.
I think the raffles in general go like that. When I went for the dunks, line was wrapped around the block at the opening. Got my ticket, went and got food down the street after, walked back by and there was no line at all.

Or be happy we can get a collab pair we want with very little hassle ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think the raffles in general go like that. When I went for the dunks, line was wrapped around the block at the opening. Got my ticket, went and got food down the street after, walked back by and there was no line at all.
I remember the line for the first union jordan 1s and the first jordan 4.
The line went on for hours and raffle ticket ran out before 11am
The hype for new union collaborations have died down

For anyone with the BBS AJ 1 already in hand...any suggestions on sizing down with the woven toe box?...for example, Air Footscape Wovens (different silhouette I know) have always been a .5 size down for me?

I remember the line for the first union jordan 1s and the first jordan 4.
The line went on for hours and raffle ticket ran out before 11am
The hype for new union collaborations have died down
I’ve only lined up for the dunks, and these 1s. Dunks, went at the start. These 1s couldn’t make it til the afternoon. No issues any of the times.

Good time to actually like a collab, because they’re easily attainable.

Needs a password.

Is it only for the shoes, or is the apparel available as well?

Got my size 12 W in the raffle, With that being the profitable resell size over the last few years, feels good to just be able to buy a shoe I want with no hassle. Looks like everyone who wants will be able to hit with baseline effort. :D

Folks saying the hype died bout to be sick when they drop on SNKRS this weekend 😂. I only hope i can snag a pair easily but i know they gonna be sold out in a second.

Back
Top Bottom