Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I always try to keep in mind that, with these small-ish boutique shop drops, there might be like 5 muddafuggers in there run in the store and processing shipments for thousands of orders on top of their normal work, especially with two pairs of shoes and a bunch of apparel in the drop. Hell, I gotta Oneness order that's damn near two weeks since I ordered and no tracking yet, and Supreme took over a week to process my last order. Having worked retail, I try to always be sympathetic. We're spoiled with Amazon and Zappos and ****. APB and A Ma Maniere haven't even emailed me with raffle results on these.

True! I’m just spoiled by sneaker politics always shipping out within a day or 2. But I guess they’re a lot bigger than other boutiques.

“But we paid $25 for shipping “

1693275118266.gif

Lol I guess union is doing what they normally do with the rest of us when it comes to shipping. It's all good just frustrating since I actually just want to wear them. I took an L on the nuetral grey 85s so these are the closest im getting to those for retail.

Lol they about to do us like they did during the union 2 release haha.

Those that copped SNKRS still say preparing for shipment? Little odd for me because I usually get the tracking info by now

Lmao I paid $25 for shipping and the place it’s shipping from is literally 2 miles from me smh
This. They need to allow in my store pick up for locals. It costs me 25 to ship packages cross country, not down the street. And we won’t actually get them in any timely manner either.

view it as more of a shipping, handling and service fee

they used to use a 3rd party for fulfillment, and they are trying to cover the cost of bot protection

Mine is out for delivery, damn signature required though and FedEx won't let me do the signature release like I can usually ugh.

view it as more of a shipping, handling and service fee

they used to use a 3rd party for fulfillment, and they are trying to cover the cost of bot protection
bot protection doesn't cost anything lol - well maybe about $5 for the new domain name that's literally it.

I dont understand why people didn't Pay their invoices when they signed up for the raffle. I guess they were having 2nd thoughts on these

Buddy of mine copped on union website with $25 shipping but got has to wait 7-14 business days for them to ship :lol:

Back
Top Bottom