Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

them set photos are clean the progression from their 1st AJ1 drop to 2nd AJ1 drop is quite impressive compared to other collaborators

this is what i get for complaining about the $25 shipping, my raffle pair still hasn't shipped :lol:

official shipping confirmation came in. Now I gotta wait a week for it to get from CA to NJ. Atleast I didn’t have to pay sales tax on them

Union kinda wilin at this point.:smh:

Anyone in VA get shipped yet?
First Time James Franco GIF - First Time James Franco James - Discover &  Share GIFs

Sole steals has stock. I’ve got a membership with them and have bought from them before. They’re legit. Some sizes basically retail. I don’t pay tax in Jersey but shipping plus tax is the only adder. Might make sense for some.

Sole steals has stock. I’ve got a membership with them and have bought from them before. They’re legit. Some sizes basically retail. I don’t pay tax in Jersey but shipping plus tax is the only adder. Might make sense for some.

Good looking out my g now let me go and cancel my eBay bid since these are cheaper.

My pair from Union came in yesterday. My girls pair still hasn’t shipped. Pretty fast shipping compared to the first 1s and the 4s from them.

Got shoes from in store raffle. Ordered shirt from union same day as snkrs drop since it sold out on snkrs…. Haven’t heard anything on that yet. Coming up on a week. Not complaining, just wish a quicker turnaround.

1 of 2 pairs shipped from Union. Got my xhibition pair. Even if they cancel I should be good - brother and I should be good

I just think with the “vintage” look, teal is too much. Yellow looks great, or a plain sail set. White might even look alright.

Back
Top Bottom