Air Jordan 10 Chicago New Pics

Originally Posted by SneakersRus

right animal thug... *%+# GG THAT *+*%%%@ $+* BAG SHOULDN'T HAVE LIED ABOUT ONE OF THE BIGGEST Js EVER.

NT at it's finest.... Is this what we've become? 
smh.gif

They were a leftover sample from the CDP pack (see the date says 2007), not the ones that may, or may not be, releasing later this year.

Fire all the same, and if they come out looking that good, then a pair is mandatory.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^He's a fraud bro. What did you expect? Name one release he got right when he announced they were releasing...
eyes.gif

Spectacular23, Greatest Goliath and Rick2345 = FRAUDS.

Cant agree with that.  GG was one of the sources that told me last yr that Cool Grey XIs we dropping this holiday.  I also made a thrad on 1/1/10 confirming that before anyone else.  He might not alway be 100% accurate but he's definitely not a fraud.

this
no disrepspect animalthug but its these kinds of things that make people not wanna share info with us

EXACTLY HE DIDNT GET THIS RIGHT BUT OTHER STUFF HE CONFIRMED ARE STILL DROPPIN PLZ DONT LET AT GET TO YOU G.G. KEEP POSTING THE NEWS & UPDATES BRO.......

Originally Posted by SneakersRus

right animal thug... *%+# GG THAT *+*%%%@ $+* BAG SHOULDN'T HAVE LIED ABOUT ONE OF THE BIGGEST Js EVER.

NT at it's finest.... Is this what we've become? 
smh.gif
Jordan Brand Forum has been this way for a few yrs now
ohwell.gif

There is one simple way to stop all of this. Don't post info without pics. This should seriously be a rule that is enforced. Seriously, what do we actually get from someone telling us something is coming out a year in advance? Absolutely nothing because things are always subject to change. Pictures usually leak out 5 months ahead of time anyway, and when that happens at least we know a shoe is actually coming out. Not saying GG and the others are necessarily liars, but for everything they have said that has come true, there are twice as many things that have not. This might not be all their fault because things change at jordan brand, but why not just cut all the unnecessary hype and speculation out and wait for actual visual evidence. At the end of the day the success rate of a lot of these dudes posting info and release dates is very low. Wait for pics and everyone would be happy.

i'll be disappointed if Nike doesn't release the Chicago X's.....that colorway is long overdue

i really dont care who posts when it drops just try to be correct with info
and by the way jb we need these bad

Nothing against people that post info. But for the people that wanna believe everything they hear, just know that if someone says everything is comin out, their obviously going to get some right. Its just throwing stuff at the wall and hoping it sticks. I mean look at all the "info" out right now. Someones going to guess right, and theyl be the 1st to say I told you so.

Huuuuuuuge disapointment on the CHI. X's. I wont be dissapointed wen we confirm the N.Y. X's arent coming out. I found that one too hard to believe.

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^He's a fraud bro. What did you expect? Name one release he got right when he announced they were releasing...
eyes.gif

Spectacular23, Greatest Goliath and Rick2345 = FRAUDS.

Cant agree with that.  GG was one of the sources that told me last yr that Cool Grey XIs we dropping this holiday.  I also made a thrad on 1/1/10 confirming that before anyone else.  He might not alway be 100% accurate but he's definitely not a fraud.

this
no disrepspect animalthug but its these kinds of things that make people not wanna share info with us

EXACTLY HE DIDNT GET THIS RIGHT BUT OTHER STUFF HE CONFIRMED ARE STILL DROPPIN PLZ DONT LET AT GET TO YOU G.G. KEEP POSTING THE NEWS & UPDATES BRO.......

I know RICK personally .... he is a homie of mine.

They may drop , what seems to be BS at times but in the end they have all came thru with way more SOLID info for us then they need to.

You know Animal.. I really don't know how you came to work for NT You really are one of the reasons that Jordan Forum is dying. You really are a Hater. You hate on everyone. If I'm not mistaken you where one of the jokers who called ducktales on MarcsJ08..... But I think my track record speaks for itself, it is what it is, I'm done explaining myself. either take it or leave it, but don't run around online like an e-thug talking smack about people, because I know face to face you wouldn't say *#% homie, yeah feel me? And we wonder why ISS is gaining users and all the major posters of info are MODs over there.... I really think that NT really need to follow its own rules about negativity and flaming people, but **$ ever.

So I'm a fraud for saying they where canceled? So is Dalazz a fraud for saying that Seattles might happen? For those who know who PrinceJordan is, is he a fraud(an employee of JB) when he gives me the info that I post, God NT really really suck now. It used to be about community, now its just let me hate on everyone and everything for e-fame. Realtalk if you don't believe just say so, But don't run around all tough and talk s*** about people like your bout it, that is a problem ALOT of NT'ers are guilty of but yet the rules on this are never enforced, And 95% of people on here wouldn't dare talk sideways to others face to face. I could care less what a hater feel, I'm going to keep doing my thing down here living my life.

Nuff Said

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^ Good post.

great post.......

agreed. whys every body decide to hate on gg now. sure he hasnt been 100% accurate but $@@$ changes at jb everyday. he has been right about many things. why hate on him for sharing the inside knowledge that we dont get? thats foolish c'mon. thanks for doin what you do gg.

Back
Top Bottom