Air Jordan 10 Chicago New Pics

Just hope the midsoles are black like the 2007
Cdp sample, or at least like on the catalog pic.
the 23 is not a big deal for me, and when u
Wear them with long pants nobody can see that stitching
anyway.
The sockliner will be most likely black/red checkered,
And not like on the ogs wherw it was simply red.

Crossing my fingers that Jordan brand doesnt mess this shoe up, a definite cop for the new year hoping the other X's are just as good

Limited release Chi only? JB would cause hell if they did it i wouldnt mind visit bak home cop few pairs i would be cool with that then i can laugh at all the tears falling in this thread haha JB make it happen

Ima get these for sure but idk about other tens they are just not that clean to me but maybe over time I will like them more

The Original release had NO number on the side.
The retro release is confirmed to have 23 on the side.

Please let this "45" thing die already, its not going to happen.

Coppppppppped
pimp.gif

curious if they will sport the 23 on the side or no number at all, personally i'd like to see there be no numbers on the side, but seeing how it's in the order catalog it will probably be there

Just got the OFFICAL RELEASE DATE.....

JANUARY 21,2012....That is date for the Chicago X....hopefully JB doesnt change it..but 1/21/12....Mark Your Calanders People!!!!
smile.gif

info from sole collector.com

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Just got the OFFICAL RELEASE DATE.....

JANUARY 21,2012....That is date for the Chicago X....hopefully JB doesnt change it..but 1/21/12....Mark Your Calanders People!!!!
smile.gif

info from sole collector.com

Oooh!!!! *updates calendar

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Will they have a black or white midsole???!!!!!??

white more than likely....
will re-paint if i get 2

U r scaring me dude XDI wont buy a jordan for 160 bucks where i have to buy good paint and apply it on themTo look right. The paint akso needs to be not glossy XD

Back
Top Bottom