Air Jordan 10 Chicago New Pics

This will be my next JB pick up. Don't really care for the black cements or the concords.
I can only hope these X's have the black midsole

Originally Posted by BigAristotle17

Here are the black midsoles.
http://www.modern-notorie...10-chicago-release-date/

Well, i'm very sceptical about those images, because to me they look like some ogsWhich have even been already wornfew times. Look at tge creases at theankle and the midsole at the heel.Also no 23 stitched and the socklinerAre fully red and not checkered.These also look like the trueredFrom the ogs and not like theDarker varsity red.I fear that modern notorityJust posted images of theOgs, instead of someActual samples.

im sure it wasnt a reach at them being the ones releasing, but seeing the black midsole again i do like those better but the white midsole isnt bad IMO

I never was a big fan of the X's giving the fact that they crease super easy but i will copp these for sure.

Originally Posted by rareair45

So it is officially a black midsole again?

It was never officially white, the only hint that causedUproar was the teaser pic with the sampleBy MN.On the JB/Nike catalog scan, they had theBlack midsoles.We just hope that JB does not screw thisUp with releasing white midsoles.The more authentic these wil lookto the ogs, the more likely jordan Collectors get them.

2012 Chicago's

air-jordan-10-chicago-2012_04.jpg

air-jordan-10-chicago-2012_03.jpg

air-jordan-10-chicago-2012_02.jpg

air-jordan-10-chicago-2012.jpg

Originally Posted by nykid2387

Flat Laces ? Besides that everything looks good. I even like the red jumpman.

i said the same thing but it doesnt matter i want 2 NOW!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Not feelin the red jumpman or the laces, may still cop though........
black laces can be easily found. and if you own a pair of the white/black steelgreys
just switch them ^^
the red jumpman can be easily painted into black and even wont crack or chip

because it is textile (stitched). just make sure you use black paint that is

really water resistant.

Back
Top Bottom