Air Jordan 10 Chicago New Pics

niiiiice!!!
pimp.gif

a must have, dont know about the 45 though. dont really like the font on it, seems a little cartoonish

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by shoefettish

i jizzed in my pants... i want those NOW!!!
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

WHY ? ! ?

What is happening to NT'ers having sexual relationships with inanimate objects.... Jordans at that.... seriously just say you like the shoe your commentsdont provide me with very good images of my "peers"

Originally Posted by screech5511

^the Chicago Colorway of the X's is the most sought after, and respected color of the series, and I know a lot of people on here agree; so your opinion differs from many others.

But may i ask you something...you stated "As I age and my children grow"
why do you have a picture of a gun and cash as your avy?
Everybody on here is incapable of thinking for themselves or afraid *gasp* or going against the grain....

To answer your question, as I have many times since that became my avy;

When those XX3 dropped (which you failed to ALSO mention are the center of the avy) I got home and emptied my poccets onto the kitchen table and took a quiccpic of the XX3 because I felt a sense of achievement that I had remained in the "game" long enough to see and procure the XX3....

I got guns, I got money, I got Jordans.... probably more than all you whiners, nerds, haters, internet thugs, and holier than thou people on this board....

STOP crying about my avatar. Worry about "copping x3" and all the other ballyhoo and hooplah I always see in this raggedy forum....

EDIT: I found it overly amusing that everybody always hating on my avy cuz of the LITTLE !!% .22 caliber and the 2 g's on the table, but NO ONE EVERMENTIONS the XX3 which is the focal point of the picure. If you guys are scared to own and carry guns, and don't like money, that is your choice.

As an American citizen I have the right to KEEP AND BEAR ARMS as promised to me in the 2nd Amendment. So for all of you "this guy thinks he's tough w/his avy" just save it. I am tough first of all, but that has nothing to do with the avy. My dad is a hunter and most of the males in my family served inthe military so I've been around and familiar with guns all my life.... sorry for all you milquetoasts who couldn't get mommy and daddy to buy you aRED RYDER BB GUN
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom