Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

I know its a small thing but I love the non checkered sock liner :pimp: it makes the shoe look so weird with it imo. One of the reasons why I didn't like the 2012 retro

Its not a small thing. That checkered lining and red jumpman made me pass as well

Nike knew what they were doing

So glad we got the OG red back too.
nthat.gif
These will be the second retro cop of the year.

The Height of the Shoe

The Inner Color of the shoe

and the material used 

this is Remastered

You sound like you work for JB. The leather looks the same to me as my 2012 pairs. And do you have any side by side comparison pics so we can see this height difference?

The cut does look slightly different. I doubt the upper is any different than the powder blues tho

May get them out of regret for missing out on the Steels. But then again, I don't have either so far, and may just pass.

Last edited:
You sound like you work for JB. The leather looks the same to me as my 2012 pairs. And do you have any side by side comparison pics so we can see this height difference?

I have the 2012s as well. Leather is very nice on these, very soft. Some people let the remaster gig go to their head.

The leather on the remastered tens is extremely nice. Lady Liberties and the Bulls over Broadways were excellent quality.

These will be the same. Pictures don't do the shoe justice.

So far this year every JB Retro release has been easily obtainable for a couple of day's following release...At least around my way...If these end up the being the same I'll make the purchase...
The real test will come in May in my opinion when the Hares, 11 lows, and Chicago 1's all drop within 2 weeks. If those are obtainable either Nike is doing a better job with availability or the fad collectors are simmering down.

The rest of the series, plus the Linen's when they finally retro, followed by the Ice Blue's and White/Red's/Cherry's.

Back
Top Bottom