Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Chicago's are part of the City Pack, but agreed on releasing the other pairs in said Pack. Can't find them anywhere, at least in decent condition and price.

Since they clearly dont care about being repetitive anymore with the black red xi low and a special black and red xi commemorating a championship both dropping this year how crazy would it be if they release the bulls x with 45 and then later in the year the city pack with the chicago x without the 45?

Funny how they gave the chicago x releasing this month a specific nickname... Makes you go hmmmmmm

Last edited:

still thinking about doing the switcharoo with the 2012 pair  
laugh.gif

why tho
laugh.gif
Not really a big deal, but i like the all red sock liner instead of the checkered... i kind of want the 45 too

that karma tho b 

why are people that have the 2012 pair  buying these too ?  if you don't mind me asking

Last edited:

Not really a big deal, but i like the all red sock liner instead of the checkered... i kind of want the 45 too

that karma tho b 

why are people that have the 2012 pair  buying these too ?  if you don't mind me asking
I was gonna keep my 2012 pair and still get these. But I decided to sell my 2012 pair and just rock with these. Got $180 for my used 2012 pair, so I'm only coming outta pocket $20.
smokin.gif

X's aren't supposed to have tumbled leather. The og had a nice quality smooth leather.

last weekend dude at foot action showed me these from under the counter with the teals too. this is a must cop i am dead serious dont yall sleep if you are on the fence about these. built like tanks also will last many years

last weekend dude at foot action showed me these from under the counter with the teals too. this is a must cop i am dead serious dont yall sleep if you are on the fence about these. built like tanks also will last many years
But, all Xs are super durable. I have not seen a pair of X fall apart. Just worn out from playing ball.

I was gonna keep my 2012 pair and still get these. But I decided to sell my 2012 pair and just rock with these. Got $180 for my used 2012 pair, so I'm only coming outta pocket $20.:smokin
Nice, now i want to do that too. But, the 2012 price have drop a lot since were getting so close to release.

Stop with the dont sleep comments. Make you sound like a reseller tryna hype these up acting like a salesman

We know whats the deal with a jordan retro shoe. No need to say a word. If we want we will buy if we dont we wont. You arent helping and im sure that wasnt your purpose in the first place

Last edited:
Still have my 2012's in great condition. No need to double dip. Plus, I don't like the 45 on the side.

Stop with the dont sleep comments. Make you sound like a reseller tryna hype these up acting like a salesman

We know whats the deal with a jordan retro shoe. No need to say a word. If we want we will buy if we dont we wont. You arent helping and im sure that wasnt your purpose in the first place
lol, you should say the same thing on almost every jordan thread, especially the jordan 1 black/white thread.. they're going crazy at the shoe and prices again..

Still have my 2012's in great condition. No need to double dip. Plus, I don't like the 45 on the side.

This.
the only thing the 2015 are interesting to me is that they have the correct true red sock liner and black jumpman on the heel.
mj wore them without the stiching during hid comeback in 1995 then switched to the one with stitching.

Got to see and hold these today, [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

lol, you should say the same thing on almost every jordan thread, especially the jordan 1 black/white thread.. they're going crazy at the shoe and prices again..

I do. Its pathetic. Telling people not to sleep is stupid. Nobody gonna be like "eh ill wait til they go on sale" if you want it bad enough you will be prepared and get it. If you dont want it bad enough you wont get it. Someone telling you dont sleep aint doing a damn thing. We all know how jordan releases are

Havent missed a release i wanted yet

Back
Top Bottom