Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Thanks man. The only jordan I wish I went .5 up in is my infrared 11 lows they are a little tight, if they fit like those i need to go up.

Them 11s ain't no joke far as how tight they can be. Idk how ppl go tts in those. Joints a bust ya feet right up if u go tts. I see ppl all the time say they feet hurt when wearing them but I guess the hype surpasses the pain lol

Thanks man. The only jordan I wish I went .5 up in is my infrared 11 lows they are a little tight, if they fit like those i need to go up.
No problem.  I have minor issues with XI's too...
Them 11s ain't no joke far as how tight they can be. Idk how ppl go tts in those. Joints a bust ya feet right up if u go tts. I see ppl all the time say they feet hurt when wearing them but I guess the hype surpasses the pain lol
Truth.  Something about the XI's the last 5 or so years...I can't get a consistent fit, and they are painful at times.  Even among the lows, the concord lows were great for me, the infrared lows gave me pain in the toebox.  But if I go up a half size in any XI's, I'm swimming, mainly width wise.  

Maybe I just didn't care back when I was a youngster, but XI's just don't seem real comfortable anymore.  They still look though 
laugh.gif

No problem.  I have minor issues with XI's too...
Truth.  Something about the XI's the last 5 or so years...I can't get a consistent fit, and they are painful at times.  Even among the lows, the concord lows were great for me, the infrared lows gave me pain in the toebox.  But if I go up a half size in any XI's, I'm swimming, mainly width wise.  

Maybe I just didn't care back when I was a youngster, but XI's just don't seem real comfortable anymore.  They still look though :lol:  

Sorry to keep talking bout 11s but I had to sell my gamma, bred, concord lows and legend blues because of sizing issues. Breds worn once others only tried on. In the past I woulda kept em all even though they got that old church shoe fit!!!

Sorry to keep talking bout 11s but I had to sell my gamma, bred, concord lows and legend blues because of sizing issues. Breds worn once others only tried on. In the past I woulda kept em all even though they got that old church shoe fit!!!
All good, just grab a nice comfy pair of X's and you will be chillin.  
smokin.gif

Chicago X's are my #1 Holy Grail. Was glad I was able to pickup the 2012 pair which are still DS but now that these are coming out, I couldn't be more excited and I'm copping 2 pairs for sure and letting go of the 2012. As I see it, 2015 model blows 2012 model away. Some people say the solid red sock liner, black jumpman, the better shoe mold/shape, The #45 (although I could do with or without the #45) Doesn't justify the re-release over the 2012 model. But to me personally, it is fully justified. That's just my opinion.

Chicago X's are my #1 Holy Grail. Was glad I was able to pickup the 2012 pair which are still DS but now that these are coming out, I couldn't be more excited and I'm copping 2 pairs for sure and letting go of the 2012. As I see it, 2015 model blows 2012 model away. Some people say the solid red sock liner, black jumpman, the better shoe mold/shape, The #45 (although I could do with or without the #45) Doesn't justify the re-release over the 2012 model. But to me personally, it is fully justified. That's just my opinion.
3 years of looking at but not wearing your grail that you had.... ok

I gotta stay out of this thread...I love X's, but really can't justify another white/black/red pair.  :frown:
I was the same but I just came across some cherry 13s for a good price so now these are out...
now I'm on the fence for the white metallic 5s or the gold foams

Last edited:
thousands of dollars in J's.... I think i'm gonna be okay dropping 3 bills on a single solitary jordan jersey that shows itself once every blue moon.

thousands of dollars in J's.... I think i'm gonna be okay dropping 3 bills on a single solitary jordan jersey that shows itself once every blue moon.

Amen, that isn't a replica lol. You get what you pay for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom