Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

That's not saying much, every pair he wore was a PE custom fit for him.

Last edited:
These are based of a PE he wore when he returned from his first retirement. There shouldn't be a Nike Air on the inside because it was phased out by the time the 10s were released. The color, shape, and many details are different from the crappy 2012 retros. These are essentially the 1995 pair with the 45 stitched into the side.

These are based of a PE he wore when he returned from his first retirement. There shouldn't be a Nike Air on the inside because it was phased out by the time the 10s were released. The color, shape, and many details are different from the crappy 2012 retros. These are essentially the 1995 pair with the 45 stitched into the side.

Thats incorrect.

Nike air was still on the insoles of the og x and xi

And jordan boxes til this day has nike and swoosh on the bottom of the box

^^^^correct, My original Air Jordan Xis had the Nike air and came in the red and black box

Cant wait for the 28th,these will be my 1st and only retro X's,to me it's the best color of the X's,don't like the "45" but some how it's more pleasing having it on there compared to the last 1's that came out

I may be misunderstanding you, but MJ didn't wear the #45 version against the Knicks.

I may be misunderstanding you, but MJ didn't wear the #45 version against the Knicks.
Ah I was wrong, I coulda swore he wore them in the game where he dropped 55 on them, hence the "double nickle" nick name. Oh well my bad, I know I saw him wearing them though in a game.

Ah I was wrong, I coulda swore he wore them in the game where he dropped 55 on them, hence the "double nickle" nick name. Oh well my bad, I know I saw him wearing them though in a game.
That "Double Nickel" is just some JB marketing, like the "Banned" 1s. (Jordan was wearing black/red Air Ship when the league warned him via that letter concerning Oct. 18th, not the 1s.) 

Last edited:
I would say easier myself. Just my opinion though. Feel like these will be a wider release than at least the teals as a lot of stores did not receive the teals. Not sure about barcelonas.

Last edited:
Anyone know whether these are really higher cut than the retros of 2005 - 2012?

Last edited:
@sixburgh  Sorry it wasn't the Knicks, but he did wear it against the Cavs. I knew I saw him wearing this somewhere as a PE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom