Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

stomach is straight growling for these. the #45 jerseys that dropped other day are sitting low key at the hornets fan shop if any of my fellow carolina NT'ers are lurkin. 

It was so they could drop these, and get people buy them again...     it seems to be working too :lol:  

remastered my butt :rofl:  tumble leather does look kinda fresh though. 

Was going to cop these but if they are the same quality as the 2012 with a different sockliner and 45 then I won't be wasting my money.

Remastered :smh: :lol:

Anybody got comparison pics of the 2012 and 2015 pairs? :nerd:

Been in the homeland (Philippines) for the past few months and haven't been keeping up with the latest sneaker news.

All I know is that every GR Jordan Brand/Nike release since beginning of January have not been selling well here in Manila. I think the converted $250 price tag for Jordan's, $240 for Kobe 10s is just way too over the top. I believe resell for these "remastered" Jordan's is only around the $220 range, correct me if I'm wrong...

Any ways, I was wondering if JB is still trying to push the whole "Remastered" tag on their releases, or have they switched their tone and using the whole "30th Anniversary" as their marketing ploy? I haven't been impressed with the whole craftsmanship of the recent JB Retro releases, especially on the two AJ7s that were released (French Blue & Barcelona Nights - midsole paint looked horrible!). 

I think I'm still in for the these 'Double Nickel' 10s, but will most likely ask my brother to pick them up for me stateside.  I like the AJ10s; only pair I've ever owned were the OG Powder Blues back in '94/'95 (outlet store pickup back then, HAHA!), and would like to pick these up but that price tag is just painful.

Were the recent 10s a struggle to purchase last month on NDC?

Thanks Fam, and Mabuhay!

And as far as i know, the average income of locals in the phils are not really high to afford sneakers at 200 usd price range. It's not like in Japan, south Korea, Hong Kong or Taiwan where the living standard is quite high and having big sneaker community for decades.

Picked Up Mine Yesterday...

IMG_9269 by TWNTY8, on Flickr

IMG_9256 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
leather looks butter 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
The Air Jordan X were Michael Jordan’s least favorite Air Jordans. These Air Jordans were not designed by Tinker Hatfield and Michael Jordan had very little input on the design of the sneaker. Michael Jordan did not wear the Air Jordan X for a very long time. He quickly switched to the Air Jordan XI when it was available

came across this

The Air Jordan X were Michael Jordan’s least favorite Air Jordans. These Air Jordans were not designed by Tinker Hatfield and Michael Jordan had very little input on the design of the sneaker. Michael Jordan did not wear the Air Jordan X for a very long time. He quickly switched to the Air Jordan XI when it was available
came across this
I thought Tinker designed them and he showed a sample to "baseball player" MJ and he told him to lose the toe cap. That was on some of the first 10s that went into production

That aint right. Hatfield designed them with the Toe cap, MJ didn't like it, they took it off all of them except the OG Steels.

Pretty sure MJ didn't go out and say he has a least favorite J either. If he did, it'd be the Two. You know, the one that ALMOST made him leave...

Cant wait for them to re retro the steel x with a leather toe cap lol you know its coming.

Held them in hand today, quality wise it is better than the 2012 but not by a large margine at all. I see a slight difference in the shape too.

Tinker designed 3 thru 14 plus a few more, Jordan would never say that he had a least favorite model. He's a businessman, way smarter than that.

Last edited:
Would you all say these 2015 "Double Nickels" will crease way more than the "Bulls Over Broadway" due to the fact they are full tumble leather? Anyone who has both can give input on this?

10s are gonna crease like hell no matter what. From my experience It's inevitable with 10s and 3s if you wear them often.
The way the shoe is set up kind of prevents you from using crease protectors too. Just have to penguin walk or embrace the crease. You don't want to pass on these though

10s are gonna crease like hell no matter what. From my experience It's inevitable with 10s and 3s if you wear them often.
The way the shoe is set up kind of prevents you from using crease protectors too. Just have to penguin walk or embrace the crease. You don't want to pass on these though

I agree and understand this about 10s. The only 10 I've copped this year were the Bulls Over Broadway. They do crease in the toe box area but it's not too too bad. Hope the Double Nickels are similar. Something tells me though after only a couple wears they will look beat to hell.

Back
Top Bottom