Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Whites usually tend to look okay with creases in my opinion.
My steels are creased and they look fine. My powder blues came creased in awkward positions and I'm still pissed about it.

Still like em though.

Don't like xs but these are really nice and one of phew pairs id own. Don't no of id wear anuff sadly gonna pass because there is to much coming up and to much I'm trying to get caught up on. But I'd love to own a pair of these almost was gonna make them my first pair of 10s.

Weekend before Easter.
Yall already know they comin' out to get these.
Don't underestimate the OG Jordan lovers, and don't put your faith in a "connect" you haven't paid to hold your pair(s).

Stood in line for 3.5 hours this morning at champs, but I got my guarenteed ticket. Can't wait for these.

how is ny handling this release? I called flight 23 and she told me to call back tomorrow. 34st house of hoops said first come first serve. 125 is busyyyy

Back in the day, I used to wear extra long socks and pull them down to my ankles. Then I'd fold the excess sock over my toes and tuck it in. Everyday, five days a week from middle to high school I did that. Ended up getting foot fungus because of heat and moisture build up. :rofl: at the sacrifices I made just so those shoes wouldn't crease. The irony is that those shoes are crumbling now, like my toes.

Last edited:
wouldn't be surprised if fcfs was the way to go this weekend. hopefully. the cut looks great , tumbled leather great . hope

wow 
laugh.gif

Put in a raffle ticket. Hoping to score locally so I can use a WC reward and no shipping costs

Ima ask this differently this time, would you guys consider 10s true to size or not I'm hearing mixed answers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom