Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Felt them in person yesterday at Footaction. Maybe is was this particular pair, but the leather wasn't as soft as the Columbia IV's. Still felt similar to the 2012 with that plastic type feel to it. It wasn't enough to stop me from buying 1 pair.

More places during FCFS than usual. The places that normally do FCFS are doing tickets.

I don't think these will be hard to get.

Off to do these raffles i think 
nerd.gif
  thinking maybe just try online since i'm not in any rush to get them 

Last edited:
I may have to pass on these since I broke down and copped the gold foams.  Could be a last minute decision...

Tens always been TTS for me, but thats just me i say u try em on if u can. Stay outta Jimmy Jazz if u plan on doing that cuz the one by me said i couldnt try the gold foams on smh. i bailed outta there with the quickness and went to footlocker tried em on paid and got outta there.

ny launch locator has a lot of fcfs. this time im trying footlocker to hopefully use the coupon. footaction on some nonsense

I want these so bad but $200 :x

I'm gonna have to buy em regardless but smh

I want these so bad but $200 :x

I'm gonna have to buy em regardless but smh

do you have the 2012? If not, there are a must. If you have em, use a reward from FNL or FTL and get them slightly under retail.

Entered two raffles today. One at Champs and the other at FNL in MC Mall. HOH is doing FCFS. They're probably getting a bunch of pairs like they normally do. I hope I win the FNL raffle so I can use my $20.00 rewards. I have $20.00 for FTL too but they refuse to let me use it 95% of the time. Only twice have I been able to use it at the MC location, Laser 1s and Yeezy Foams last year. HOH in the Galleria always lets me use it. Most recent for Legend Blue XIs and Stealth XXs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom