Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

People are scared of the price and since they released in 2012 nobody wants lol, I tried even doing a raffle local for a sz 9, 15 slots at $20 no bites lmao it's dead

People are scared of the price and since they released in 2012 nobody wants lol, I tried even doing a raffle local for a sz 9, 15 slots at $20 no bites lmao it's dead
Hold up, you wanted people to pay $20 for the chance they might win your raffle? LMAO!

People do it all the time, if selected $20 shoes that retail at $190 is not a bad deal but no worries

How's the houston scene going? HOH at the galleria is first come first serve. They said they have a ton of pairs compared to the Marvins. These will sit it seems

I got called for the raffle at my local footlocker. I never get called and i enter every raffle lol. I dont even want these 10s my luck i would called on a pair i dont want ha. But might still get em for trade bait. Dont see much people interested in these around my area tho

As much as I want these I can't bring myself to paying $210 dollars man..... Well c how I feel in the a.m

i might pass... the only good thing about these is the red lining... the 45 kills it imo... the previous pair was straight the only downside was the checker lining but since i have those ill keep them and pass on these

I watched on foot reviews and I can't get into this shoe 10s just don't do it for me but maybe the powder blue I could mess with.. I'm passing easily save money for the good releases

Back
Top Bottom