Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

People in line are complaining about creasing, LMAO

Upset-Michael-Jordan-Laughs-to-Himself.gif

I'm on the fence myself. If I do get them, I won't get around to wearing them at all. It will be a game-time decision

Just got the last pair in my size at Champs Dulles. Was 4th in line. They only got 12 pairs. The line was at 30 when I left. FNL Dulles did a raffle. Didn't check the line at FTL.

I'm on the fence myself. If I do get them, I won't get around to wearing them at all. It will be a game-time decision
why wouldn't you wear them ? 

Why would you be on the fence for a pair of shoes you know you won't wear? That's like buying food you won't eat.

Missed out on the guaranteed tickets, and i'm honestly not trying to guy them through the FNL website. So I might just wait till noon to see if any pairs are left, though since I managed to cop the Oreo lV's yesterday i'm good either way now. I could take these or leave em till later.

Why would you be on the fence for a pair of shoes you know you won't wear? That's like buying food you won't eat.

Missed out on the guaranteed tickets, and i'm honestly not trying to guy them through the FNL website. So I might just wait till noon to see if any pairs are left, though since I managed to cop the Oreo lV's yesterday i'm good either way now. I could take these or leave em till later.

i only wear sneaks on the weekend which is 2 days. Sometime I may or may not be in the mood to wear them since I do have other shoes as well. That's what I mean.

Im wondering if i should try on the app or just try instore these seem to a super GR, because the rinky dink mall in my area has them. Besides i have a 20$ vip coupon from FA.... First world problems
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom