Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Just stopped by a few mall stores in Southern California and most are either sold out or only have big sizes (11 and up) left. Oh wells.

Surprised these sold out quick around my area. oreo 4s didn't even sell this quick and these just released like 2 years ago :smh:
In the U.S.?

Closest we got from my recollection were the Fear 4s (and that's not close). The Black Cats were supposed to drop last or this year.

This shoe has a lot going for it with the remastered plus 45 anniversary thing.

Majority of these are sold out in Canada too even though retail was $277 after tax. Marketing and story lines pushed these hard

Saw these at my local champs today, I'd say this "Remastered" thing is a joke, materials may be higher quality, but the construction of the shoe is still terrible. The pair I looked at had various glue spots, extremely crooked back tabs, and the paint/rubber lines were extremely messy. Glad I didn't pull the trigger on NDC.

Saw these at my local champs today, I'd say this "Remastered" thing is a joke, materials may be higher quality, but the construction of the shoe is still terrible. The pair I looked at had various glue spots, extremely crooked back tabs, and the paint/rubber lines were extremely messy. Glad I didn't pull the trigger on NDC.

The pair you saw was just a bad pair. I was pleased with both of my pairs. I did not see any flaws with neither of my pairs. Compared to the 2012's shape and execution wise, it was a major upgrade.

Cant wait to compare these with my powder blue x and 2005 steel retros

Dont have my og steels but i know those had thick real leather

Last edited:
All this. Now it just make me feel good that I offed one of my pairs last summer only to double on this release. Chicago 10's are grails in my book.

Only thing that really bother me about the 2012 is the red jumpman. That checkered crap isnt that noticeable when you wear them

I've been most impressed with the French blue VII's thus far in the remastered series. I haven't worn a pair of sneakers that have been as comfortable as those in a while. I'm hoping these X's follow suit. I'm a big fan of X's, both in terms of look and feel so I'm looking forward to having these in hand.

un DS'd these today on the court - felt LOVELY! This is my first pair of 10s and felt these are one of a few pairs of J's that can actually be hooped in (along with 12s and 13s)

Last edited:
un DS'd these today on the court - felt LOVELY! This is my first pair of 10s and felt these are one of a few pairs of J's that can actually be hooped in (along with 12s and 13s)

Tech speaking yes, there are better tech out there for us to ball in. But as for Jordan's, if Jordan himself Played in them (the OGs + whatever retros) and other current NBA/NCAA players can play in today's retros, then certainly we can too.

Last edited:

Tech speaking yes, there are better tech out there for us to ball in. But as for Jordan's, if Jordan himself and other current NBA/NCAA players can play in today's retros, then certainly we can too.

they wear custom insoles tho...

So these are pretty much sold online? Looking for a sz 10 with no luck. Was out of town all weekend for a wedding and didnt have a chance to try online and the app failed me.

Last edited:

So these are pretty much sold online? Looking for a sz 10 with no luck. Was out of town all weekend for a wedding and didnt have a chance to try online and the app failed me.
It's not guaranteed, but FNL has been pretty good with restocks on Jordan releases, I would keep an eye on them this week.

Great vid,can't wait for my pair to come in,but dude said go a half size down is he serious? I stay true to my size

Back
Top Bottom