Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

If you are still looking I would give your local store a call . Seems like a ton of unclaimed pairs from this release .

Last edited:
Yeah he has great videos, I always put reviews on mute. I could care less what people have to say, I just wanna see the shoe.

Agreed. I've always just watched BULL1TRC vids (on mute) for the on feet portion only.

Can't be totally mad though: dude probably wasn't even born yet when Jordan came back from his 1st retirement. Even then, dude should have done some research at least before trying to "educate" his subscribers.

Last edited:
dude said "someone stole jordans 23 jersey out of his locker so he had to use 45".... i'll never watch another video of dudes ever again. i'm serious.

Lol he corrected himself

But yea dudes like him and dj stomach swellz struggle with the facts and history

yeah but JB milks everything until you hate it pretty much, just like the 11s that are my fav model and now i hate them (except for the good quality pairs DMP, 01s and OGs)

Was going to reluctantly pass on these to save money but randomly walked into a footlocker during my lunch break and they had a last pair and it was my size. I had a VIP coupon so I figured why not. Out the door for $185. I have no self control when it comes to kicks, lol.
View media item 1468817

Last edited:
2 chicago releases and no other city packs? cmon JB
THIS!! And they release those verdes in gs only, not that I liked the shade of green anyway.  But they couldn't just drop seatle's?!?!?!... BoB, LL, but no actual NY Knicks.  Jb trolling hard, not to mention all the BS new retro + in between decent releases. 

After wearing all day yesterday...super comfy and felt like I had a little more room than Wolf Grey/Infra X's and 2013 Steels.  

Back
Top Bottom