Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Just got my Chicago's from my gma house, and I'm very impressed with these. The ankle collar is plush and that black leather is so soft, the white parts are just a little bit more stiff than the BOBs but still great quality

Baby powder underneath the insole works well.
Love that OG jumpman
pimp.gif
That OG jumpman is hilarious lol.

Oh...these feel kinda tight or snuggish..is that normal?
In addition to making the laces looser, the more you wear them the better they fit. Mine were kinda snug at first too now they feel perfect. Wear them for like 6 hours or so while you're out and they will be perfect.

*sorry meant for my two posts to be one.

Last edited:
In addition to making the laces looser, the more you wear them the better they fit. Mine were kinda snug at first too now they feel perfect. Wear them for like 6 hours or so while you're out and they will be perfect.

*sorry meant for my two posts to be one.
Cool thanks for the info,loving them more and more,very pleased about these never own X's

A whole day with sneaker shields have your toes like 
if you take the time to install them right, they arent that bad. the trick is to push them ALLLL the way in TIGHT. the toe part and the sides as well. most people stop pushing as soon as they feel resistance. the result is your shoes end up being .5 smaller now technically due to the sneakershield not being installed correctly(all the way in) and thus your toes get murdered.

i used to have the issue of toes hurting after a day of wearing them, but then i figured out the correct way to install them. now i use them in almost all my kicks except my foams and ive had no issues with my toes hurting.

first time complaining to nike about the messed up midsole on these. they didnt do jack for me but tell me return um

these might be going back :smh:

first time complaining to nike about the messed up midsole on these. they didnt do jack for me but tell me return um

these might be going back
mean.gif
that sucks bro, but what did you expect them to do for you? theres 2 options. the first is they do an exchange. but since with releases like these, there is no stock left to exchange so this brings us to option 2, which is you return them for a refund.

they cannot do anything more than that for you.

Just saw the *************/complex comparison video and basically, all you all who bought this version instead of the 2012 version lucked out lol. 2012s were wayyyyy off.

Can't wait till they release a video for the Bordeaux's to prove to folks just how off the 2011 Bordeaux's were

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom