Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

#DemBoyz
smokin.gif

that sucks bro, but what did you expect them to do for you? theres 2 options. the first is they do an exchange. but since with releases like these, there is no stock left to exchange so this brings us to option 2, which is you return them for a refund.

they cannot do anything more than that for you.

they could have gave me a 10, 15, or 20 percent code hell even a 2 day free shipping code lol

dudes be getting codes for just excessive glue my shoes look like a tiny little gold miner threw a tiny gold brick on the side of one of the shoes midsoles lol

View media item 1475014
My pair came in today...i'm happy with the shoes. They're not flawless, but I've accepted that from JB a long time ago.
However i was surprised with the sizing! I went up half a size to an 11, and they fit fine.
I'm happy to add these to the collection.

Family, I'd appreciate a link for some size 13s. I found some 12.5s which might work, but my gut demands a bit more patience. 

Last edited:
they could have gave me a 10, 15, or 20 percent code hell even a 2 day free shipping code lol

dudes be getting codes for just excessive glue my shoes look like a tiny little gold miner threw a tiny gold brick on the side of one of the shoes midsoles lol
Did you suggest you'd like to keep, but in the past you were able to get a code for a % off for a flawed product. You buy a lot of shoes and that would be very satifactory outcome. They've gotten stingier for sure, but if you're persistent they'll still give you one.

Yeah people ruin it for everyone else so I see why Nike is "stingy" when it comes to giving out codes

It's more like nike is abusing us,they paying players millions just to advertise,nike is the stingy ones

that sucks bro, but what did you expect them to do for you? theres 2 options. the first is they do an exchange. but since with releases like these, there is no stock left to exchange so this brings us to option 2, which is you return them for a refund.

they cannot do anything more than that for you.

last 2 pears of shoes I got on RD from NDC looked like the employees tried them on for a lap to see if they really made them run faster

Jb releasing j's like 1 night stand,you check them out,then you copp em,next day on till the next
THIS but thats cuz its 2 many releases in a short period of time and it sucks wen you like multiple releases. Say like in may those last 3 weeks are back to back to back pickups for me which gives you little time to enjoy the shoes cuz soon as u buy one its on to putting in the work for the next. I be looking forward to jb releasing some mediocre/trash cws for a couple months gives me time to fall back and enjoy all the gems i already have without worrying about buying anything else for a while

These sittin at both my local malls here in or. I was suprised when i walked in fotlocker and saw em. They feel really nice tho and the shape is on point. Also the ankle padding feels real nice. They didnthave my size 11.5 tho only 10.5 and 10s left.

I got the same from ndc,this time they didn't include the return sticker slip either or the bubble to protect box,

is this how receipts arrive now on online orders?

mine came like this too

all my other receipts from the jordan 4 laser and the past are different
It started with the gamma 11s. Every other sneaker I've gotten from NDC since then came with that

Back
Top Bottom