Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

sneaker shields works wonders for 10s. no toe box creasing except for the sides where your foot has to naturally flex

I know it's cliche to say this but I think the creasing gives the shoe some character :smokin

^ It kills me to agree because I'm all about de creasing products but I recently wore my he got games from 2013 that I barely wear and the creases does give it character. I've worn these shoes about five items and if it wasn't for a few creases on the toe box they could pass as deadstock.

I feel like I could've gone half a size down. Every sneaker I own is 9.5, but these seem to have a little bit of toe room. Oh well...still fire

sneaker shields works wonders for 10s. no toe box creasing except for the sides where your foot has to naturally flex
Going to amazon for a few of these. Thank you and repped.

First jordans I wear since like high school. It felt weird and got damn were the mall employees at the shoe kiosk annoying.

These just restocked on champs the other day, along with the lady liberties, and the cherry 10s I believe. There was a bunch of other shoes that restocked, weird sizes though, may have just been returns.

I waited 4 hours to get mines. The wait was worth it. Gotta love the design and comfort. Ended up getting a second pair.

The shape of the back of the shoe has me hating this shoe

Cutting up my foot. First time a x has ever done this including the ogs

Yea its the remastered shape of the shoe. It comes in too much i believe

Im thinking bout trying to stretch it out a bit with a can of soup :lol:

Repped even tho I got my pair^. If you missed, order ppl. They ship as fast if not faster than NDC

Back
Top Bottom