Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Using this ancient thread to talk about my dad who passed 22 years ago today. He is the reason I got into MJ and Jordans several years ago. This thread used because the last game we ever watched together was mjs 55 point performance vs new York. A game I was supposed to record on video but dad said nah just another game. As the game progressed I would constantly look at him and say, just another game huh. Anyway he and I watched every minute of that game together. My favorite mj story ever. A lot of the shoes I have tie to him in some way and the times I had with him. Last conversation I had with him was him calling me to tell me sorry about your bulls in 95 when they lost to the magic. Anyway thought I'd share. I celebrate him and these shoes are apart of that.

Using this ancient thread to talk about my dad who passed 22 years ago today. He is the reason I got into MJ and Jordans several years ago. This thread used because the last game we ever watched together was mjs 55 point performance vs new York. A game I was supposed to record on video but dad said nah just another game. As the game progressed I would constantly look at him and say, just another game huh. Anyway he and I watched every minute of that game together. My favorite mj story ever. A lot of the shoes I have tie to him in some way and the times I had with him. Last conversation I had with him was him calling me to tell me sorry about your bulls in 95 when they lost to the magic. Anyway thought I'd share. I celebrate him and these shoes are apart of that.

Sorry about your loss, man. If you don't mind me asking, how did your dad die? It seems it was really sudden, based on your story.

Back
Top Bottom