Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

That would be awesome if they went back to the reverse Jumpman on the back. That's the way it should be.
Agree!

Also, surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet. If we're talking about redoing this whole thing correctly (Hope JB's taking notes) then they need to secure the damn heel tab exactly/properly like the OG's. Not tucked in the liner! But stitched onto the back and then into the leather. I know it's a small detail that doesn't matter nowadays ....but since they are remastering, it better be as close as possible. Since they are raising the prices I wont expect anything less or I wont support it. For real.

Agree!

Also, surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet. If we're talking about redoing this whole thing correctly (Hope JB's taking notes) then they need to secure the damn heel tab exactly/properly like the OG's. Not tucked in the liner! But stitched onto the back and then into the leather. I know it's a small detail that doesn't matter nowadays ....but since they are remastering, it better be as close as possible. Since they are raising the prices I wont expect anything less or I wont support it. For real.
on that note, i wonder if they give us a different box as well. i liked some of the older boxes over the plain ones now

Shouldn't the Jumpman be going in the opposite direction if they were trying to get as OG as possible?

Although the OG's have it reversed, i prefer the current jumpman, always thought the reverse was weird

LOL yea. Thats how the stitching was back then. Nowadays People would call it fake
mean.gif

on that note, i wonder if they give us a different box as well. i liked some of the older boxes over the plain ones now
I like the old school boxes too. It would be a nice finishing touch.

But why does it say retail will be 180? Im confused cuz the black infrared vi is gonna retail for 185

03/28/15 Air Jordan 10 Retro 'Chicago 45'
310805-102 White/Varsity Red-Black
$190.00

Info Via SC

Back
Top Bottom