Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Def double up then chillin til chicagos

Sucks it's gonna be $400 for 2 pairs
sick.gif
ouch. but, hey the 10s got a good shelf life. i gotta pass though since i still had the recent chi 10s. not paying $190 for the #45.

ouch. but, hey the 10s got a good shelf life. i gotta pass though since i still had the recent chi 10s. not paying $190 for the #45.

I wish these would have just been left the 45 off but i understand what nike is doing. Next time they retro there probably wont be no number then after that they will put 23 on it and so on

Also these are supposed to be remastered but why they got the same sloppy job the powder blue x has at the top of the lace loop where the red lining is? Shame on you nike lol

Def double up then chillin til chicagos

Sucks it's gonna be $400 for 2 pairs :x

I dont care for the #45 honestly. i missed out on last release and obviously these will look and feel better but that price is a killer man. SMH

these might fit a little better than the last retro.   The last retro chicago X was very snug even at TTS.  Anybody else notice this on the last chicago X retro ?

Considering the last retro didnt fit me right and came pre creased out of the box these are a must cop for me, not to mention there closer to the og pair

Dunno' if I should double up or jus' cop one. I doubled on Powder's and steels.

Decisions, decisions....

rhey look typical, kids will buy into the gimmick. they lost the prestige. hope they added extra loctite glue, or the sole will become dettached.

It depended on the country. There were two countries where they were made. All of the pairs made in Taiwan had both jumpmans facing left. Pairs made in Korea had the jumpman facing right on the left shoe and facing left on the right shoe. I always liked both jumpman facing the left. Gave the shoe a little character.

actually it was 3 countries

taiwan. jordan faces left

korea. jordan faces each other

china. jordans facing away from each other

actually it was 3 countries

taiwan. jordan faces left

korea. jordan faces each other

china. jordans facing away from each other

Yeah, that's new to me. Ive never seen a pair of OG's where the right shoe jumpman was facing right. Ive only seen the left shoe jumpman facing right and of course those were the Korea pairs. I cant find any pics for the China pairs. Must be rare.

So far pics dont show much of a difference compared to 2012 Chi Xs.

'Stevesteve' was right, theyre the same as the last go.
A black J-man, 45, and red sock liner doesnt justify a $190 price tag.

With 2 2012 Chi Xs on ice , Ima goahead and pass on these.

May with them Hare 7s might have me come out the pockets. Although I got 2 of them on ice as well.
So unless quality is upped compared to cdp, Ill sit them out too.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's new to me. Ive never seen a pair of OG's where the right shoe jumpman was facing right. Ive only seen the left shoe jumpman facing right and of course those were the Korea pairs. I cant find any pics for the China pairs. Must be rare.

Yes sir the china version is the hardest to come across these days. taiwan pairs imo are the easiest to find

these might fit a little better than the last retro.   The last retro chicago X was very snug even at TTS.  Anybody else notice this on the last chicago X retro ?

All X's are snug dude even the ogs were

Its those elastic lines on the tongue

Some of my pairs over the years were left in the box and when i opened them the shoe was choking the laces lol

Considering the last retro didnt fit me right and came pre creased out of the box these are a must cop for me, not to mention there closer to the og pair

If the las x didnt fit you right chances are none will fit you right or you have to go half size up

All X's are snug dude even the ogs were

Its those elastic lines on the tongue

Some of my pairs over the years were left in the box and when i opened them the shoe was choking the laces lol

Yeah X's are the only J that I have too go up a full size. If I get them in my size they strangle my feet.

The midfoot was very tight on the 2012 retro but the length was long as hell even at a half size down. I may be in the monority but i thought the 2012 chicago xs were trash and i very seldom use that word. Xs from 2014 were a huge improvement over the 12 chicago xs. The 2012 looked nice but for me that wasnt enough and i ended up selling both of my deadstock pairs. I even cut the straps off one pair and still they felt way too tight so i gave up on both up them. Imo too many corners were cut on such an amazing colorway and silhouette but this new retro looks very promising. If this pair is anything close or better than the 2014 retros....i will be a happy man

crazy cuz i found both 2012 and 2014 xs to be tts just the 2012 is hard to get on but once u get it on its cool. just creases like @#$%. i normally  go .5 up on jordans but tens i always get my regular size

Back
Top Bottom