Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Yeah, that's new to me. Ive never seen a pair of OG's where the right shoe jumpman was facing right. Ive only seen the left shoe jumpman facing right and of course those were the Korea pairs. I cant find any pics for the China pairs. Must be rare.
my OG facing each other

The OG 10's were made in 3 different factories. They released them different as far as the jumpmans direction. Cannot remember the country and which was facing which way but they not any rarer then the others. Someone clarified ths on the powder x thread last year

Last edited:
The OG 10's were made in 3 different factories. They released them different as far as the jumpmans direction. Cannot remember the country and which was facing which way but they not any rarer then the others. Someone clarified ths on the powder x thread last year

i've had three of them with the different jumpmans(korea, china, and taiwan). even though none was made less than the other the china produced pair is just harder to find these days for sale. only the korea and taiwan pairs normally pop up for sale

The previous chi Xs are very narrow to be exact even at 1/2 sz up because of the bungie straps. But, length feels long. So, i really don't know how these will turn out.

i've had three of them with the different jumpmans(korea, china, and taiwan). even though none was made less than the other the china produced pair is just harder to find these days for sale. only the korea and taiwan pairs normally pop up for sale

Yeh it seems that way. I need to check my pair of powders for the country, drawing a blank atm but I know my jumpman face left

View media item 1432584

Last edited:
Both facing left are Taiwan. Facing each other are Korea, and according to solejordan, China pairs face left on left shoe and right on the right shoe.

i mean its great to know the little things that get overlooked. i really didnt notice that until about 2005 when they retroed the 10s

The 2015 version is almost the same as the 2012 version with just slightly different changes as listed above. Red sock liner, Black Jumpman,

Black tumbled leather more more defined, mold/shape looks more true to the OG shape, and the Bulged out back heel just like the OG AJ

IV, VI, VII, VIII, X have.  

Yea A comparison video of the '12, '15 would be nice If someone can do. All 3 counting the OG would be awesome.

no doubt, and there's some that think these will sit lol

Sit? Maybe not sit but should be plenty for all

You know how nike does the white black red og colorways. Pairs on pairs on pairs.

Also the white silver og 1 lows drop that day

Im leaning towards the white lows cuz its a perfect spring and summer shoe

So far this year every JB Retro release has been easily obtainable for a couple of day's following release...At least around my way...If these end up the being the same I'll make the purchase...

I honestly don't like how the one piece is a different all white Leather and the rest is the White Tumbled 

that's my only Grip of this shoe

whole thing should be Tumbled Leath

Besides the 45 on the shoe.
what's the difference between this shoe and the same colorway from a few years ago.

Last edited:

Besides the 45 on the shoe.
what's the difference between this shoe and the same colorway from a few years ago.
The Height of the Shoe

The Inner Color of the shoe

and the material used 

this is Remastered
The shape also looks much improved the 2012s are just lame ducks, my 2012s are still DS and will probably stay that way.. Im glad i sold my 2nd pair

Back
Top Bottom