Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Below are some images of my pickup this morning at FTL and the 2012 retro. It is hard to see but the hand on one of the 2015 retro is coming off, which is a disgrace and not "remastered" in my opinion. The "leather" is the same quality 2012 v 2015. The 2015 appears to have more padding inside. Overall the 45 and OG red make the shoe look better in my opinion.

^^ Repped. Imma pass and continue to roll with my 2012's.

Last edited:
Couldn't enter any raffles so hopefully i can get up early and cop. Most of the recent releases have been sitting.. 

of course it's getting fatter.. we keep feeding him 
laugh.gif

I got my call earlier today while I was at work from my finish line. I was about to give up all hope cause the guy told me they will be calling on Wednesday.

I thought my timing was looking bleak due to paying $50 more then retail because I struck out on the laser 4's online last weekend.Received my code for sneakers app on Tuesday.Received the call for the only raffle I entered Thursday.Highs and lows of the sneaker game.

Well it came down to the wire but I'm 3 for 7 rn. One sheikh email, one fnl ticket, and one champs ticket. Glad I got to eat!

This thread is extremely slow for a white black red jordan retro

Even the black tongue v thread moved faster lol

Back
Top Bottom