Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Returning January 2012!!!!

Glad these are finally retroing, but we all know quality won't be on point like we hope for. As long as they use better leather than they did on the 2005 release, then i'm happy. I would take the same smooth leather they used on the orion blue 7s. Terrible shoe, but on point quality wise. If u know what im talkin about, picture that on a nice pair of x's! Creasing would be at a minimum too!

Originally Posted by crup a holic

Glad these are finally retroing, but we all know quality won't be on point like we hope for. As long as they use better leather than they did on the 2005 release, then i'm happy. I would take the same smooth leather they used on the orion blue 7s. Terrible shoe, but on point quality wise. If u know what im talkin about, picture that on a nice pair of x's! Creasing would be at a minimum too!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Glad these are finally retroing, but we all know quality won't be on point like we hope for. As long as they use better leather than they did on the 2005 release, then i'm happy. I would take the same smooth leather they used on the orion blue 7s. Terrible shoe, but on point quality wise. If you know that I don't know what I'm talking about then quote this post with a picture of the sick and indifferent face!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Glad these are finally retroing, but we all know quality won't be on point like we hope for. As long as they use better leather than they did on the 2005 release, then i'm happy. I would take the same smooth leather they used on the orion blue 7s. Terrible shoe, but on point quality wise. If you know that I don't know what I'm talking about then quote this post with a picture of the sick and indifferent face!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
indifferent.gif

This is great news. I hope they re-release the Sacramento X's as well. I also wouldn't mind another pair of Ice Blue's, but I'm pretty sure I can look around and find another pair.

This is great news. I hope they re-release the Sacramento X's as well. I also wouldn't mind another pair of Ice Blue's, but I'm pretty sure I can look around and find another pair.

man im disappointed with these alterations but i can look past that for these my favorite sig

man im disappointed with these alterations but i can look past that for these my favorite sig

Back
Top Bottom