Air Jordan 10 Retro "I'm Back" Mar 18 2018

Looks plain and boring but I like them from the side Shot. The red on the pull tab throws it off to me. These gimmicks are getting ridiculous. I hope they have the correct date on the pull tap.

And JB is wondering why the luster is wearing off. This is just flat out lazy. :rofl:

It’s pretty depressing that someone out there designed this cw and thought to themselves “Wow! Great job!” Even worse, someone at Nike/JB signed and approved this design and continues to give this employee a paycheck for such a lazy design.

What's next? Can we get a "I stole your woman Reggie Theus" Air Jordan 1? Can't wait to see what those colors would be like :lol:

What's next? Can we get a "I stole your woman Reggie Theus" Air Jordan 1? Can't wait to see what those colors would be like :lol:
:lol: I know we've gone over this before in here but JB is seriously running out of "Mike moments" to use for these shoes - I get the honoring him part but they have literally done every single life event, sweaters, suits, Gatorade, minor league baseball, cars, cigars, high school etc

We might as well sit back and wait for the Zubaz/Chicken Nugget Jordan 1 pack, "In honor of the first day MJ allowed anyone other than Charles Oakley into his home."

Bnr06qLCcAAddoV.jpg

Hell, I would've taken a true remaster again, without the 45 stitching, and the date on the back. I was glued to my tv on that day. They cant just throw dates on shoes and expect people to connect to that.

Design-wise what's lacking here is some contrast in the sole. If they made the stripes a red or black color on the sole it would have popped a little more.

I don't care for the 10s... in fact, I don't care for any shoe that he didn't actually play in, but these are nice. Would buy on massive discount.

He played in 10s tho...

I like the reds....nicer than the BOB's to me, but super limited, so whatever.

Yeah, those reds are fire.. that’s how they should have done bobs instead of grey sole. Also remind me of those f&f psny joints..

Basically. I can’t imagine what it must be like for MJ to have lived with that.

We all saw the guilt play out with him playing baseball and winning that 4th title on father’s day :smh: you can tell the way he was crying those weren’t happy tears :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom