Air Jordan 10 retro 1/1/2012 PICS INSIDE

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Clean, I just hope the squeaking problem is gone.
Because I HATED my steel's after like a year
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I'm waiting on Chi X's though. Only pair I want
I kinda dig em...really early, granted...the release timing is a little peculiar since these seem like a summer colorway, but depending on what other shoe releases are going to happen around that time, I'd say they definitely aren't auto-scratched like some other JB releases.

But, i'm happy to see that it's not just me that has the squeeking problem with the X's...my ice blue's and CDP shadow's both squeek...Also, does anyone else find the X's to run small?  I'm usually a 10.5 and my ice blue's are a 10 and my shadow's are a 10.5 and both of them fit on the snug side...

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Clean, I just hope the squeaking problem is gone.
Because I HATED my steel's after like a year
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I'm waiting on Chi X's though. Only pair I want
I kinda dig em...really early, granted...the release timing is a little peculiar since these seem like a summer colorway, but depending on what other shoe releases are going to happen around that time, I'd say they definitely aren't auto-scratched like some other JB releases.

But, i'm happy to see that it's not just me that has the squeeking problem with the X's...my ice blue's and CDP shadow's both squeek...Also, does anyone else find the X's to run small?  I'm usually a 10.5 and my ice blue's are a 10 and my shadow's are a 10.5 and both of them fit on the snug side...

these are ok

but whats the point of telling us you have more pictures and not posting??????????

these are ok

but whats the point of telling us you have more pictures and not posting??????????

Back
Top Bottom