Air Jordan 10 "Olympians"
Release Date: 06/30/18
Color: White/Black/University Red/Hyper Royal
Price: $190

E7E09D6F-61D0-472B-9450-A9FDAB5E002A.jpeg
B509E30A-42C8-4B2A-A8ED-9F061B5B5E90.jpeg
5A5B2BE9-AEEF-4AC4-81BF-D252BC1D2290.jpeg
AFFC4FEF-CE1B-46D9-8E92-9B3DC4C0E674.jpeg

These are not bad. I would have liked the colors to be inverted so the outer sides would be blue and red. They remind me of good ol merica.
CBtY28

Last edited:
I like these. It’s a simple shoe, yet it’s bold at the same time due to the two different upper colours between lateral and medial. I ain’t paying retail for these though, I got too many shoes.

Damn looks a lot of y'all aren't really feelin these! I don't know I think they're pretty dope I would definitely cop and judging by the responses in here it sounds like these could hit a nice disco?? The only thing that I can't shake is thinking of 'Murica now that someone said it earlier in this thread. I mean America is great and all but I'm just not feeling patriotic with the state of our country currently under Trumpito

someone at me when these are at $100! I need them for that price

i just got a pair of these from dickssportinggoods.com for $140.00 shipped do to a little social engineering

but here's my question can anyone tell me where the men's sizes are made of this colorways ?

my box says made in vietnam for a size 8.5

since when are men's sized jordans made in vietnam
the grey/black 10's were made in china also the last couple of retros been made in china

i just got a pair of these from dickssportinggoods.com for $140.00 shipped do to a little social engineering

but here's my question can anyone tell me where the men's sizes are made of this colorways ?

my box says made in vietnam for a size 8.5

since when are men's sized jordans made in vietnam
the grey/black 10's were made in china also the last couple of retros been made in china
Its a rumor going around that nike, is slowly switching manufacturing of some lines back to Vietnam..

Back
Top Bottom