Air Jordan 10 Retro Venom Green - (3/22/14)

Cop or Not?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I certainly am not going to clown anyone who likes these. It was a nice try imo. Certainly better than those cool grey/infrared pieces of crap.

i'll never understand the hate for new colorways. you guys really want everything to be black and red, white and blue, or white and grey?

Fine by me, made this an easy pickup.

I certainly am not going to clown anyone who likes these. It was a nice try imo. Certainly better than those cool grey/infrared pieces of crap.
Give it a couple of years, most would be regretting not grabbing them. That's always the case when a pair grows in rarity. Just watch.

just got off the phone with nike and the girl said she couldnt do anything to add the free 2 day shipping because the venoms are limited and if she tries it could cancel my order. great.

Last edited:
they look better than those stealth 10s couple yrs ago imo
agreed. those are AWFUL. Way too many pieces to that shoe. Sole being half white/black is laughable, as well as the unnecessary material changes in the upper. Reminds me of the 15, could have been a lot better if there wasn't so many different Texture/material changes going on at the same time. 

Just copped on NDC after staring at the screen, debating for 30 minutes. Great how available these area. Gave in b/c green is my favorite color 
pimp.gif

I told myself i wouldn't buy these…. I'm staring at the cart with the shoes in it…..

And Footlocker hit me on the raffle….

I never won so much in my life… lol

But…… I;m not sure if i wanna pull the trigger
eek.gif

No cash this week but if these are still available next weekend i would cop. It's a cool colorway just not a priority. Which is good because you don't need to like every colorway or cop every sneaker Jordan or Nike drops every weekend. Sometimes it's cool to say I'm good let me keep my $180 in my pocket

hour later and no sell out

my shoes still in the cart lol

the demand for these are low...

To me they're not comfortable nor uncomfortable, they're kinda just regular, but then it depends in the size you got, those bands are a killer if you didn't do right
 Ok thanks. So basically like 5's, 6's, or 9's. All of those feel like cardboard to me, but slightly comfortable in the heel/forefoot areas. 

Yea that's what I've heard about the bands, so I went TTS instead of .5 size down. 

I'm not a fan of green, but these are one of the best black X's.

CDP ones :smh:

No the x feel way better than card board crap v and vi retros

I-XI, X's would be the only ones I would actually play in.

i'll never understand the hate for new colorways. you guys really want everything to be black and red, white and blue, or white and grey?

Fine by me, made this an easy pickup.

I agree

And not everyone is going to like everything.

What's funny is that this new generation wants retro+ to retro that a lot of people from my generation turned their nose up at.

Last edited:
Dude when nike started really pumping out jordan retros at the turn of the century retro + jordans made me wanna puke lol it had to be nothing but og colorways.

But i secretly loved some of them lol

Laney v, midnight navy vi, black cool grey iv, carolina navy iv, columbia vi lows, grey purple vii, were some of my fav retro + shoes

Copped off NDC....Had a 10% off code that I got from my Bron ID's being delayed...Figure predominantly Black won't be a bad idea for the winter months...

Back
Top Bottom