Air Jordan 10 Retro Venom Green - (3/22/14)

Cop or Not?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'll never understand the hate for new colorways. you guys really want everything to be black and red, white and blue, or white and grey?

Fine by me, made this an easy pickup.
Agreed. Every sneaker release cats complain about it not being an "o.g. colorway". Incredible. There's more colors in the world besides black, white, red, and grey.

I just found it amusing because people were saying that those who don't cop are gonna regret it. And when have I complained about shoes being sold out too fast or complained about a limited release? Ive only been a regular here this past week out of the 4 years I've been a member lol
But how hilarious is it that a shoe lasts through the weekend? You dudes so used to shoes selling out within the 1st hour that when a shoe is somewhat readily available it's laughs and ridicule for the release, but why?

Had a Few beers the night before and Overslept , I woke up at $6:30 am and was able to get a pair and use the free 2day shipping code I found online. Imho I think these are Nice Black on Volt Green it's sure not for everyone.  Wish every released was like this...  Congrats to everyone that was able to get a pair.

If you have bought any shoe in the past year that was "Infared" Jordan or Nike running shoe, I don't see how you can call this "Venom Green" a "kids colorway". These are the colors that are hot right now in kids and adults alike. This shoe is hot period, the clear sole on a black shoe makes it wearable in the Spring and Summer, otherwise it'd be a Fall and Winter sneaker. IMO white sneakers only should be worn between March-September, but this I will rock in the warmer months because the Venom highlights and clear sole. For shore.

If you have bought any shoe in the past year that was "Infared" Jordan or Nike running shoe, I don't see how you can call this "Venom Green" a "kids colorway". These are the colors that are hot right now in kids and adults alike. This shoe is hot period, the clear sole on a black shoe makes it wearable in the Spring and Summer, otherwise it'd be a Fall and Winter sneaker. IMO white sneakers only should be worn between March-September, but this I will rock in the warmer months because the Venom highlights and clear sole. For shore.

these shoes are garbage. JB hasnt put out a decent retro+ colorway yet in 2014. JBs entire 2014 is a bit lackluster compared to last years

these shoes are garbage. JB hasnt put out a decent retro+ colorway yet in 2014. JBs entire 2014 is a bit lackluster compared to last years

Wow, I can see saying most were garbage because my tastes range with the season so I think The Bobcats were hot, Even the powder blue 10 I wish came with a clear bottom as opposed to the black, they look generic that way but.....

I find it hard to believe that you don't like the Infared 3 at least, and that Infared 6 is one of the nicer 6 colorways (in my Kanye Voice) OF ALL TIME.

Wow, I can see saying most were garbage because my tastes range with the season so I think The Bobcats were hot, Even the powder blue 10 I wish came with a clear bottom as opposed to the black, they look generic that way but.....

I find it hard to believe that you don't like the Infared 3 at least, and that Infared 6 is one of the nicer 6 colorways (in my Kanye Voice) OF ALL TIME.

if the powder blues had a clear bottom i think i would have thrown up. infrared 3s are garbage, they JUST released 88s we dont need cement 3 rip off so soon. as for the 6s i gotta agree with you on those. i only copped 3 jordans this year, powder blues, infrared 6s and infrared 23 6s. I think lebron, kobe and KD lines have been bringing the heat but jb is lagging

But how hilarious is it that a shoe lasts through the weekend? You dudes so used to shoes selling out within the 1st hour that when a shoe is somewhat readily available it's laughs and ridicule for the release, but why?

Try reading the first sentence of my post that you quoted. That's why I found it amusing.

Jeez, people get so butt hurt over the smallest things on this site.

Try reading the first sentence of my post that you quoted. That's why I found it amusing.

Jeez, people get so butt hurt over the smallest things on this site.

Lol, they do get a bit butthurt LEGO, some more than others. Some with good reason, some without any reason other than feeling better about themselves for bagging on others, I like the info that I have @ my fingertips though for sure. Makes it worth dealing with the Sometkmes Higschool shenanigans, well worth it

i copped a pair just bc. i think it's a pretty clean c/w. i think i copped bc they kinda remind me of the all blacks from '05, minus the venom green and clear sole of course.

if the powder blues had a clear bottom i think i would have thrown up. infrared 3s are garbage, they JUST released 88s we dont need cement 3 rip off so soon. as for the 6s i gotta agree with you on those. i only copped 3 jordans this year, powder blues, infrared 6s and infrared 23 6s. I think lebron, kobe and KD lines have been bringing the heat but jb is lagging

Jordan hasn't put out a decent retro+, but you got those hot pink 6's...ok :lol:

Theyre called White Infrareds fwi.

Lmao, Lord you guys are all so literal around here. Blah blah Infared, you guys got stock in Jordan right? Thought so, Infared hot pink whatever, he grabbed em', adter saying Jordan hasn't dropped a decent shoe in 2014, that was the point.

the infrapink is OG. if you're hating on it, you're haing on the OG colorway.

Back
Top Bottom