Air Jordan 10 Retro Venom Green - (3/22/14)

Cop or Not?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: omg! The infrared discussion is now in this thread. I swear that topic comes out of no where now a days :smh:

these shoes are garbage. JB hasnt put out a decent retro+ colorway yet in 2014. JBs entire 2014 is a bit lackluster compared to last years
if the powder blues had a clear bottom i think i would have thrown up. infrared 3s are garbage, they JUST released 88s we dont need cement 3 rip off so soon. as for the 6s i gotta agree with you on those. i only copped 3 jordans this year, powder blues, infrared 6s and infrared 23 6s. I think lebron, kobe and KD lines have been bringing the heat but jb is lagging
Jordan hasn't put out a decent retro+, but you got those hot pink 6's...ok 
laugh.gif
Theyre called White Infrareds fwi.
Was bored so did this, but I'm pretty sure magic was talking about the infrared 23 6's. Zidane said there hasn't been any decent retro+ colorways in 2014 yet he copped the infrared 23 6's. Guess guy only copped them since they were limited.

Last edited:
i didn't start it
I just found it amusing because people were saying that those who don't cop are gonna regret it.
yeah... because we were referring to regret the same day of the release. (sarcasm) SMH haha wtf. who is gonna regret not copping on the same day of the release, that didn't want them. that doesn't even make sense.

any talk about regret on these is referring to years down the line when these won't be available. i'm talking about long after they even sell for resell prices, which clearly will be a long time from now.

gotta use a little vision. jordans won't be around forever and I think this will be one of the shoes that will find some hypebeasts saying "I wish I would't have listened to everyone when these dropped." just what i think though, disagree if you want.

Last edited:
bobcats are the best retro + 10 that has released this year. they completely **** on these and the grey pair.

thats my opinion

Last edited:
and people continue to feel the need to **** on these. it doesnt stop. you didn't cop, we get it.

yeah... because we were referring to regret the same day of the release. (sarcasm) SMH haha wtf. who is gonna regret not copping on the same day of the release, that didn't want them. that doesn't even make sense.
any talk about regret on these is referring to years down the line when these won't be available. i'm talking about long after they even sell for resell prices, which clearly will be a long time from now.
gotta use a little vision. jordans won't be around forever and I think this will be one of the shoes that will find some hypebeasts saying "I wish I would't have listened to everyone when these dropped." just what i think though, disagree if you want.

You seriously have the nerve to say I don't make sense with what you've said here? If people were interested in these and could afford them, then they would buy them. Why is time a factor? If you like them, then you like them. If you don't, then you don't. People who, for whatever reason, change their mind about liking a pair of shoes that they had absolutely no interest in initially are just plain stupid. Your argument is for a specific group of idiots in the sneaker community, most likely yourself included.

Last edited:
You seriously have the nerve to say I don't make sense with what you've said here? If people were interested in these and could afford them, then they would buy them. Why is time a factor? If you like them, then you like them. If you don't, then you don't. People who, for whatever reason, change their mind about liking a pair of shoes that they had absolutely no interest in initially are just plain stupid. Your argument is for a specific group of idiots in the sneaker community, most likely yourself included.
haha you mad bro?

A. Time is definitely a factor. Obviously what I said went over your head so I won't even elaborate.

B. My argument is for a specific group of idiots?  hypebeasts (people who go with the crowd of people, and the crowd hated these)? okay, but how am I a part of that group if i'm riding for a shoe everyone hates?

go to bed, you're drunk.

Last edited:
haha you're mad bro, chill.
A. Time is definitely a factor. Obviously what I said went over your head so I won't even elaborate.
B. My argument is for a specific group of idiots? hypebeasts (people who go with the crowd of people, and the crowd hated these)? okay, but how am I a part of that group if i'm riding for a shoe everyone hates?

go to bed.

Typical idiotic response. "You're mad." Explain to me where the anger is in my response? What YOU said doesn't make sense, so there's no need for you to elaborate. If you're not part of that group, then what's the point of making an argument for them? The fact that I have to ask a question like that says a lot about you. Just stop now before further ridiculing yourself.

Edit: You seriously just edited your post saying I'M drunk? Lol, the irony..

Last edited:
you're talking about regret on the same day of the release. I corrected you and said that I wasn't referring to regret on the same day of the release.. rather, I thought that people will regret later their decision not to cop. even clarified that it was only MY opinion. what doesn't make sense, nancy?

you're talking about regret on the same day of the release. I corrected you and said that I wasn't referring to regret on the same day of the release.. rather, I thought that people will regret later their decision not to cop. even clarified that it was only MY opinion. what doesn't make sense, nancy?

Everything you just said here, I already replied to. Read my first reply to you again, then hopefully you'll eventually understand.

Last edited:
Oh, how you contradict yourself.

At first you say that if people wanted them, they would buy them now. Then you go on to say that the people who change their mind *ahem*..are a specific group, which contradicts your previous statement that nobody will change their mind.

and agian... how am I a part of that group for copping on day one, with zero regard for what other people think? go ahead, i'll wait.

Oh, how you contradict yourself.
At first you say that if people wanted them, they would buy them now. Then you go on to say that the people who change their mind *ahem*..are a specific group, which contradicts your previous statement that nobody will change their mind.
and agian... how am I a part of that group for copping on day one, with zero regard for what other people think? go ahead, i'll wait.

"If people were interested in these and could afford them, then they would buy them." - This to you means that nobody will change their mind? That's obviously not what I meant. There's a specific group that will change their mind, and as stated it's an idiotic one. One that you yourself were making an argument for, which understandably led me to believe you'd be a part of it.

Last edited:
Saw them in person at my local FTL today. I thought they look much better in person. But I rather save my money on upcoming releases. The manager told me that these release was kind of a flop. A lot of people didn't pick up their raffle pairs. He ask me for my size and said that he have a couple pairs in my size left. He was trying to sell me in to buying them, but told him "I rather save my money but for a discount I might cop" in a sarcastic way.. Dude didn't even hesitate, said I got you this time. Dude also let me use a $25 birthday coupon. Walked out with a pair for $120. :D

Last edited:
"If people were interested in these and could afford them, then they would buy them." - This to you means that nobody will change their mind? That's obviously not what I meant. There's a specific group that will change their mind, and as stated it's an idiotic one. One that you yourself were making an argument for, which understandably led me to believe you'd be a part of it.
It's not obvious that you didn't mean that nobody would change their mind. If you didn't intend that, then fine. but it wasn't clear, and dont try to pretend like it was.

And just because I think that people will change their mind... doesn't mean that I agree, or that I'm even making an argument for them. you sound  defensive in your logic there.

Last edited:
It's not obvious that you didn't mean that nobody would change their mind. If you didn't intend that, then fine. but it wasn't clear.
And just because I think that people will change their mind... doesn't mean that I agree, or that I'm even making an argument for them. you sound defensive in your logic there.

Your initial reply to me was about an idiotic group of people in the sneaker community, so it was completely unnecessary. People like that don't deserve recognition, let alone having a discussion about. I should've just avoided replying to you in all honesty. Would've saved me the trouble in having to explain to you everything.

Your initial reply to me was about an idiotic group of people in the sneaker community, so it was completely unnecessary. People like that don't deserve recognition, let alone having a discussion about. I should've just avoided replying to you in all honesty. Would've saved me the trouble in having to explain to you everything.
haha you're a fukcin idiot. anyone who reads through that little conversation will see that. hilarious.

Last edited:
haha you're a fukcin idiot. anyone who reads through that little conversation will see that. hilarious.

From this conversation, if people think I'm the idiot, then they're idiots. Like you. Hurry quick, edit more of your posts and try to make them seem not as stupid as they originally were!

From this conversation, if people think I'm the idiot, then they're idiots. Like you. Hurry quick, edit more of your posts and try to make them seem not as stupid as they originally were!
You know and I know that you'll think before you post some bul**** again. That will be our little secret though.

Any edited posts were added to. anyone who complains about me posting too many posts consectively from now on, can refer to your post that im quoting. none of my posts will ever be edited again, beleive that.

Last edited:
You know and I know that you'll think before you post some bul**** again. That will be our little secret though.
Any edited posts were added to. anyone who complains about me posting too many posts consectively from now on, can refer to your post that im quoting. none of my posts will ever be edited again, beleive that.

Dude, who cares lmao. Try considering going out once in a while. I mean 400+ posts in 2 months? Jeez

Dude, who cares lmao. Try considering going out once in a while. I mean 400+ posts in 2 months? Jeez
7 posts a day... yeah, huge addiction there. Your "L" is clear now though... your tone change is quick. keep it movin.

Last edited:
7 posts a day... yeah, huge addiction there. Your "L" is clear now though.

Look at what you're doing. It's pathetic. You even calculated your avg amount per day lol. This is like your life now, so I'll gladly accept the "L". Don't want to cause any depression.

Back
Top Bottom