Air Jordan 10 Retro Venom Green - (3/22/14)

Cop or Not?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My all-black Retro 10s from early 2012 (I think) have been absolutely worth every penny I spent, very comfortable and versatile. For that alone I'm on the fence on these, will probably get if I can snatch it on any of NDC/Eastbay/etc. Saturday morning.

I just seen these in person at my local footlocker. They look better to me in person than in pictures. I thought the green would be a shade brighter though. I'll try saturday morning to cop, I don't think they shouldn't be that hard to get.

Last edited:
I actually like the icy blue sole. Would have been cool to see black, but this looks pretty sweet too

Shiekh Codes. LMAO . People these are going to be on store shelves for the next 10 years. You can sleep in tomorrow. The only thing Venon about them should be that they are lethal to look at.

Last edited:
If your in SO CAL - just hit ARCADIA HOH today and tomorrow

They Grand open today… with a GR selection of shoes…  

They will have Venoms tomorrow for a easy pick up!!!

FYI

Still debating on these or the Kobe 9 Details. I already have the Inspirations and the ASG Kobe 9's. First world problems...

Was initially gonna pass, but they look really nice on foot. Doesn't help that I can get them for 119 + tax. Will check them out in person tomorrow when I come in to open. Don't think there's gonna be a line at 8am but as long as it's a Jordan retro, it's gonna sell out over the weekend.

Edit: **** it, I'm gonna get them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom