Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

I forgot which year it was exactly, had to be early 2000s. But the XI playoffs (Bred) were retro'd, the last time before end of year 2012. I was on the fence about them and walked into a local Footaction in the mall. Scooped up my pair, maybe 4-5 days after release date. They still had plenty. That pair has been sitting in my closet ever since DS. I loved those days when I could just build my collection so easily.

I been thinking i might grab a pair of these to beat and keep my OGs fresh. Hopefully these are still around in 2 weeks so i can get em on discount.

Last edited:
I haven't had a 13 on my lot in 6 months but time answer your question between 44-47 grand depending on options.
So how much for a 2014 then and would I be able to get my active duty military discount and how much would that discount be? Also when are the 2015 models coming to lots?

Last edited:

**** it. I was hoping to sleep in tomorrow but it looks like I'll be up and trying to cop these online as another Valentine's Day present for my man. I've gotta avoid the pics y'all post. I go from being iffy about a shoe to dying to cop it within seconds. Grrrr!!
If you're still looking for these finishline has sizes 8 to 13.

my order from finishline shipped today and i ordered it late afternoon yesterday.. don't think its a glitch for the people thinking they are going to cancel.

I keep debating if I should get these or not. How is the material on these? Do they get dirty easily and hard to clean?

these are sitting at a ton of stores in my city they are a nice cw but i think folks are still recovering from the holidays 

I was getting curious to see if I could use the Veterans discount, so I went to check to see if I could use a military discount being a separated Vet after 8 years out, and I GOT THE DISCOUNT. This whole time I've been buying shoes retail + 10% sales tax.......
Today I picked up
KD VI Splatters, and Oregon Free 5.0's for $205, but I couldn't use the discount on the Cool Grey 10's.
About to go crazy with my 20% discount

This was the easiest Jordan pick up in awhile for me. I wish all the releases were this easy.  Made me feel like it was back in the day before all the social media hype.

Tried them on and they feel and fit great especially with the lockdown. I would suggest sticking with true to size. 

I was getting curious to see if I could use the Veterans discount, so I went to check to see if I could use a military discount being a separated Vet after 8 years out, and I GOT THE DISCOUNT. This whole time I've been buying shoes retail + 10% sales tax.......
Today I picked up
KD VI Splatters, and Oregon Free 5.0's for $205, but I couldn't use the discount on the Cool Grey 10's.
About to go crazy with my 20% discount

FYI:Footlocker always let's me get the military discount on release days

Wow just pulled up FNL and saw the X's there, still sitting there FSR unless they restocked...

i'm gonna hold off till this weekend so I can use my FTL $20 off. IDK why but they ain't accepting them no more for new releases.

These are still available everywhere.

I'm actually quite surprised.

Even the Bobcats sold out, and those are atrocious.
Bobcats were not a general release, these were. Only one mom and pop shop in my area got the bobcats but every store in the mall got the cool greys.

Picked thess up on Saturday at my local HOH. I really like this colorway. I'm going to wear these a lot and they fit really good also. I recommend getting TTS.

Last edited:
FYI:Footlocker always let's me get the military discount on release days
That's probably because you're still active duty I would get the 20% on release day stuff and every now and then some footlockers will let me get 20% on release dates with veterans discount.

Two things I don't understand.

1) why these are still sitting with a fsr on fnl

2) why people are buying these on eBay for 220+

I usually don't like 10s but I feel like this is a really versatile cw. Hopefully powder blues aren't too difficult to get either.

Back
Top Bottom