Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

Who cares if any of the X's sat or didn't either you like them or you don't.  People come on here to see how big the thread is before coppn?  Buy what you like with that said glad I didn't have to struggle to get these this morning compared to the steel X's.

IMO, almost all 10s are ok to sleep on. Only colorway that really caught my eye in person were the chicagos everyones bringin up. Of course db10s, but disappointing for a Doernbecher... IMO
These are better off with a white upper, black midsole, infrared accents.

BUT HOW BOUT THEM POWDERBLUE 10s... They look very nice in pics

Anyone got an extra 12 for retail? I was supposed to help a friend out but got caught up this morning PM me 

got to my local FTL before they opened only 2 people were waiting, i guess people don't like the gs looking cw
tired.gif
Ppl do like GS looking cw, look at those bel aire 5s....
sick.gif

I'm in the exact same boat. Been a 13 forever but had to go 14 on some of the shoes I've gotten in the last year or so. Glad I went 14 on these. If they're too tight, he can take out the insole and that gives you a little more room, though not the best solution. My bred 11s are size 13 and fit tight so I have to wear thin socks with em, usually black dress socks
Repped. Thanks for the tip on taking out the insole. I'll make sure to buy him some thin socks to go with these.

Got them. First time in awhile that I go to my local Champs in the mall and they actually have retro Jordans on display. Love releases like this.

I liked these a lot, I really do, but I have 5 weeks of weeks straight of releases I'm buying. I even had my size in my hand and sat down to think long whether or not I should. After deliberation, I realized it wouldn't be very smart, financially. Maybe eventually down the line I'll get them. There are just some releases I have to pass on, no matter how easy it is to cop or how much I like them.

Last edited:
True to size. I'm 11.5
Wait Chicago's sat in 2011?!?! What the heck. Man, I wanted those too. I still do, actually. I think you can get them on the Bay for $210-$230.

heck yea they sat. I went to visit my grama that weekend in  VA. footlocker had a full size run & shorty gave me a military discount for some reason lol

That's crazy.

+

Olive 9's go for $350+ that is burglary homie got them for $230. Powder blues 10s will not sit.

I forgot these dropped today. I called a local store and the guy said he was selling the last pair they had of the exact size i needed (M14). I tried Nike, sold-out. Gave finish line a shot just for the hell of it. Excited they still had some. Copped

I wanted to like these, but couldn't. Glad it was an easy release for those of you who liked them.

I think also the weather has a lot to do with it.

It's the middle of winter for us non Cali and Florida people. Instead of waiting outside in the cold or getting up, you can just go to your computer and have it sent to you.

Funny how these are sold out everywhere (FTL, ESTBY, NBA, JJ, etc..), but FNL has all sizes available? Something isn't right. Reminds me of last month when they had up full size runs of the Oreo V's, but then proceeded to cancel everyone's orders for the next three days.

that's probably whats going to happen again

Funny how these are sold out everywhere (FTL, ESTBY, NBA, JJ, etc..), but FNL has all sizes available? Something isn't right. Reminds me of last month when they had up full size runs of the Oreo V's, but then proceeded to cancel everyone's orders for the next three days.
don't know about that.. look at finishlines twitter acct..

It's not too late to cop the #Jordan #Retro10 "Cool Grey"! Go here: finl.co/pKDQ pic.twitter.com/lLx0M03jyw

and that was 1 hour ago.. i think they have plenty avail..

dudes on twitter posting pics of these in their cart bragging cause they used rsvpkingz when you can cop these on finishline at 7pm still lol

Back
Top Bottom