Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

Yep Those are the Shadows.  MJ originally wore them for a few games during the season, but he mostly wore the Steels, which I also still have , with the original toe cap on it.
I dunno ive never seen any pics or remember him wearing these. I only remember him wearing the Steel 10s and the Chicago 10s respectively. Id like to see some pics with him playing in some 10s other than those two 10s. I think he may have broke out the Stealth 10s but im not sure.

Last edited:
I dunno ive never seen any pics or remember him wearing these. I only remember him wearing the Steel 10s and the Chicago 10s respectively. Id like to see some pics with him playing in some 10s other than those two 10s. I think he may have broke out the Stealth 10s but im not sure.
He actually wore these quite a few times, but he had 45 stitched on the sides of them. That was really the only reason I got them, because I went to a game at the palace and he had them on. The Stealths (2012)werent out back then , They werent one of the OG colorways.

Last edited:
He actually wore these quite a few times, but he had 45 stitched on the sides of them. That was really the only reason I got them, because I went to a game at the palace and he had them on. The Stealths (2012)werent out back then , They werent one of the OG colorways.

View media item 782756
Good to know man. Ive actually saw this pic and thought he was wearing the Stealths. Now i know it was the Shadow 10s. Repped

Last edited:
guys someone said that the AJ10 Powder Blue are Original Colors? Please is it true? so it will be a must cop over these?

Because my heart are torn between this CG and PB AJ10 

Yes the Powder Blue 10s are an OG colorway. They came out with the rest of the team 10s colorways back in 1994. The Powder Blue 10s were for the Orlando Magic. Def a must cop for me. Feb 22

Last edited:
@ryanjumpman420  thanks bro repped for the info

how about this CG is this retro OG as well?

for this I had decided to save my cop for the PB for being OG. thanks, new to Air Jordans shoes

So he started wearing the XIs in '96?
Which season did he retire when the Xs came out? Around the same right?

Also, what's the reason behind the reverse Jumpman? :smile:

Last edited:
I got shoe inserts with my Cool Grey 10s.
Thanks for confirming. My pair from FTL didn't come with inserts
eyes.gif

these are nice. material is right. but i can't spend $200 on 10s back to back months. honestly might even take these over the powder blues. i have the chicago x already and the powder blue is just a blue version of that while this is a bit fresher.

decisionssssssss

Last edited:
I don't remember the powder blues being part of the city pack.

They were their own separate colorway for the Tarheels.

Nah the Powder Blues were for the Hornets. Heres all the info on all the 10s below

Did you actually read it?

Although the Air Jordan Original 10 (X) Powder Blue is not apart of the Regional Pack, some have nicknamed this pair “Charlotte Hornets”, because the Powder Blue matches the Hornets Jersey (back in 1994 – 1995).

Also, as a general release, anyone could purchase the Air Jordan OG 10 (X) Powder Blue which contains a White / Black – Dark Powder Blue colorway. As of now, we have seen pairs go from $300 – $400.

As someone who was actually around then, everyone naturally assumed they were for North Carolina. Plus Stack and other members of the team wore them.

229299-29112_display_image2.jpg

Last edited:
Yes i read it. Clearly states some have nicknamed it the Charlotte Hornets but ur right it wasnt part of the original city pack. It is an OG colorway and came out in 95 tho.

Back
Top Bottom