Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

got mines from sweden, there are no extra parts in the box. sorry for my english but what do you call 'inserts'

Those cardboard or plastic things u put inside the shoes to keep the shape of the toe box, basically ... maybe somebody can elaborate more? :smile:

oh ok, yes "foot shapes" were in the shoes, jumpman embossed.
no problem here on release date if you know the right places.but often in europe $=€ so 170$ gives 170€=230$…

Did you actually read it?

Although the Air Jordan Original 10 (X) Powder Blue is not apart of the Regional Pack, some have nicknamed this pair “Charlotte Hornets”, because the Powder Blue matches the Hornets Jersey (back in 1994 – 1995).

Also, as a general release, anyone could purchase the Air Jordan OG 10 (X) Powder Blue which contains a White / Black – Dark Powder Blue colorway. As of now, we have seen pairs go from $300 – $400.

As someone who was actually around then, everyone naturally assumed they were for North Carolina. Plus Stack and other members of the team wore them.

229299-29112_display_image2.jpg
Yeah those were the Carolina's. The Charlotte Hornets colors were never really Baby Blue (Its possible there was a sky blue strip some where on the jersey, but the main color of the jersey didnt match this shoe) . It kind of confused me that people were calling them Hornets back in the day.  I sold mine for close to $500 around 7 years ago.

Last edited:
Whoa! Where do we get that shirt from 80E 80E ?
I was just about to mention how my old Agassi tech challenge court shirt (bright red stripes) would suit these 10s.

Last edited:
hopefully you get a clean pair. i was on 34 street they had alot of pairs but man  they were all jacked up especially around the toe cap you could see glue stains
taking these back. need to conserve the dough im gonna go with the powder colorway
I got mine on release day from Finish Line and they look fine like every retail pair does.

Last edited:
Waiting for shawdow 10s

Was about to just cop just cause..but nah

Agree magics > carolina

you must not inspect you're shoes if you come to that conclusion.
Im inspect them and mine do have some minor glue stains on the heel but nothing that i wouldnt expect. Im just happy to be able to get my Js on RD from a retailer. But ive never had the option of being able to choose either, cause where i live all Retro Js are already spoken for before they even come out at every retailer. Even these are gone everywhere in my city in retail stores. For some reason ATL is a really tough area to get Js compared to other areas from what i hear and also what ive experienced.

Last edited:
 For some reason ATL is a really tough area to get Js compared to other areas from what i hear and also what ive experienced.
Its all demographics, if we were up there in Minnesota, probably would have less problems copping, but you know how it is down there, all the young cats following the hype and all, just see what on feed when going to the malls...all J's. 

Back
Top Bottom