Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

Got my 11, trying to get my boy a pair..."in line" on NDC and SPA page on FNL....no one coppin tho right hahaha
try to refresh on finish line....I was waiting since five for 11 minutes, refreshed and it let me right in....bought my homie a pair. Like a 30 sec "wait" at NDC too. its way too easy

i hate how FNL does the SPA page at the start of every release even if they aren't hyped up... i had it in my cart and was checked out then SPA comes. i just lose patience with their site, and end up not spending my rewards bc i can never get purchases to submit. so i went over to ndc and had my pair in 2 minutes total time. people can sit on these, but i love the colors. Huge shoutout to GrizzlyAnimal for the NDC 2 day shipping code... saves ya 15 bills and you'll have em quicker! much appreciated! can't wait to have these in hand

I tried the promo code on NDC but it would not work sadly. I guess I will call them later today.

Nice and easy this AM...minimal wait times.  I like the understated color-blocking of these with just a subtle pop of infrared.

Whats the point of even getting them then?
Buying a pair of shoes to wear once and then flip is THE LAMEST thing ever.
Plus it not even a sought after shoe. So you wont make much, if anything, flipping these shoes

Its your money and you can do what you want...but Im not being sarcastic.
I really want to know what is the point in doing that?

Ill wait.

Lol it's not that serious. You can't tell me what I like. I'm in person guy. Not a picture guy. Maybe with red laces I think about but if not flippin em.

Was able to go back on NDC and get a pair for my boy... checked out at 7:20... got confirmation email as well... 1st time being able to place more than 1 order

I'm so excited I was able to cop these (rather easily) that I can't actually go to sleep now. Part of me wishes I hadn't used the expedited shipping code because now I have to somehow hold onto these UNTIL Valentine's Day to give to my boo. 

Also got him a pair of the Adidas Stan Smith Originals (white/green combo). Now the important question... Since most of you are dudes, how many kicks would you be hoping for on Valentine's Day? (been together less than a year)

Back
Top Bottom