Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

I had a local spot that raffled these away, and they were actually sold out.
glad to see these are still near FSR online
only if every JB release was like this :smokin

I'm not sure if anyone who wanted a pair missed out, but I got a tweet from Finish Line saying that sizes 8-13 are now available.

These are still at some spots here in Virginia beach areas. Non claimed pairs from raffles. But mostly big sizes tho

I saw these in person today at the store. They only had one pair for my size.

I was hesitant because there was a mark on one of them on the front toebox that looked like it got wet and dried up?

Any of you guys gotten it wet and how do u get the marks/stain off?

I saw these in person today at the store. They only had one pair for my size.

I was hesitant because there was a mark on one of them on the front toebox that looked like it got wet and dried up?

Any of you guys gotten it wet and how do u get the marks/stain off?

Thats probably glue. It will come off.

like the colorway, love the 10's. Its crazy how people are saying they aren't going to cop, but I'm sure if these were an exclusive release instead of a general release people would be feenin' over these. This is a dope colorway no doubt, definitely will cop. #WearWhatYOULike

after seeing these and the Bobcats side by side in stores I wish JB would have used the same materials on both because these look like they will get dingy too easily.  mine should arrive today.

My boyfriend's pair just arrived. On one shoe there are two random black dots (large enough to be immediately noticeable) on the toe-box. I haven't tried picking at it to see if it'll just come off or what, but there were some random glue smudges visible on the bottom that I did immediately wipe off. For the price of the shoe, I'm disappointed by that, but it's actually a very nice colorway (looks better in person than online). Hopefully upcoming releases I'm hoping to cop don't have similar issues, but this is the first time I've ever had an issue so I can't complain *too* much.

Think ima find someone to custom these and paint the red on the sole blk. pretty simple but i think ill like em better.

Nike still hasn't shipped my order, or at least sent me notification. Usually I get delivery on Wednesday

yea idk what goin on with nike. They usually send a  Item has been shipped email. But when i check my UPS MyChoice it says mine will be here Wednesday. 
Guess ya'll arent aware of the winter storm. People here really expect Nike and delivery services to show up no matter what. Have some compassion. I automatically assumed I won't get my pair for up to another week.

I forgot which year it was exactly, had to be early 2000s. But the XI playoffs (Bred) were retro'd, the last time before end of year 2012. I was on the fence about them and walked into a local Footaction in the mall. Scooped up my pair, maybe 4-5 days after release date. They still had plenty. That pair has been sitting in my closet ever since DS. I loved those days when I could just build my collection so easily.

Jordan XI Breds retroed December of 2008 as well in the XI/XII Countdown Pack. Those were a nightmare to purchase locally. I still managed to come up on multiple pairs from random restocks at Finish Line months after they dropped. Keep in mind, even the 1995 release was a sign of what was ahead. There were people getting robbed outside of stores after purchasing. My dad was awesome enough to get to our mall before Foot Locker opened to get in line for my pair.

I agree.

Seeing how the release within the span of the 6s, I feel like these may be overlooked a little, but still be sought after at the same time.

Confusing I know.

Just know that if you want those 10s, don't sleep.

Th Xs are a good shoe, and this colorway is clean but comes on the heals of the holiday XIs. Happens every year. Things will

The hype behind Jordan's and kids getting robbed was even earlier. I was in high school in the late 80s and early 90s. It was occurring then with OG releases.

The pair of XIs I have, I believe we're released in the early 209s, maybe 2091-2092. I should have kept the receipt like I do now for all my purchases

Guess ya'll arent aware of the winter storm. People here really expect Nike and delivery services to show up no matter what. Have some compassion. I automatically assumed I won't get my pair for up to another week.

Actually I am aware of it. Nowhere did I say I was getting upset about them not shipping yet.

Last edited:
FNL.com started running out of a few sizes last night (13, 11.5), woke up today and those sizes are replenished, along with the sz14 that has been out since release day. This means they are pulling their stock from stores now.

^^ why would someone pay over retail when they are sitting at stores and online?

Last edited:
Exactly! Maybe they are so use to paying over retail, it seems normal to them :smile:

Last edited:
if you could go online 4 days after release date & get retro jordans online at retail every release, the world would be a better place ... except for re-sellers lol

These are pretty clean. Might snag a pair on eBay. Looks like a lot are going for under retail. How's the sizing? True to size, small or big?

Back
Top Bottom