AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

I have the same problem with the pinky toe that’s why I always size up on 11s. Don’t care about creases
I UnDs a pair of 2019 playoffs on Friday and my pinky toe still hasnt recovered. I thought these recent XI were all more comfy because my 2018 Concords gave me no problems at all. Boy was I wrong.

1000014475-01.jpeg

My OGs .... still looking fresh after all these years.

Pinky toe issue has been around since the OGs. Didn’t have it on the 2000 concords, but have encountered it on every pair besides that. Sizing up didn’t really help significantly either.

Sizes 8-10 available

Sizes 8-9.5 available

Last edited:
The trick is to unDS pairs by taking a long walk with the dogs (atleast 3 miles), messing up your pinky toes, and then repeating the process a couple times. Usually works and then they’re fine.

Pinky toe issue has been around since the OGs. Didn’t have it on the 2000 concords, but have encountered it on every pair besides that. Sizing up didn’t really help significantly either.

1702349295901.png

Try a shoe stretcher. I've done this with an AJ 13 and you have the option to widen the toe where you need it specifically with the inserts.

Last edited:
@big1236 toebox looks a little low which is what may be causing discomfort. I’d say try to double up to get a better fitting shoe.

You can also size up half a size but that may cause more creasing

This is DEF the reason for it.. Good thing these were available. I got a pair today with a super flat toebox. My SD pair was definitely not like that and more roomy.

Must've missed it because never heard of LN4 until I checked after the dust settled. Where does LN4 even fall on the speckle density scale :lol: ?

Try a shoe stretcher. I've done this with an AJ 13 and you have the option to widen the toe where you need it specifically with the inserts.
just break em in as I have the same pinky right toe problem but either I need to break ‘em in or cut my toe nails as either of those help my toe issue with 11s

This is DEF the reason for it.. Good thing these were available. I got a pair today with a super flat toebox. My SD pair was definitely not like that and more roomy.

Must've missed it because never heard of LN4 until I checked after the dust settled. Where does LN4 even fall on the speckle density scale :lol: ?
Is ln4 bad just wondering if anyone who has those in these 11s had any issues

Is ln4 bad just wondering if anyone who has those in these 11s had any issues

That's what I want to know.. I was too busy trying to cop for the low to keep track of the factory wars :lol: I only know LNM is favored and SZ is where dogs go number 1.

Champs and DSG pairs came in yesterday to complete the triple up. Debating grabbing one more, but that would be around 1k on this shoe alone. These will age better than the concords. I'll probably hold at 3 pairs as it's pretty much guaranteed they will eventually release again at some point in the future. The uncertainty of re-releases 10 to 15 yeard ago would make obtaining a pair more of a necessity than it is nowadays. Jb has shown that they will re-release pretty much everything eventually.

Soles sold separately. I mean soles separately over time.

Three pairs probably good.

I remember the 2012 BRED XI release. I was dealing with family stuff so I missed the release and ended up buying six pairs from overseas. The pair I broke out is still good. And they retroed it. Obviously DMPs different. Always been more of a Concord guy.

Soles sold separately. I mean soles separately over time.

Three pairs probably good.

I remember the 2012 BRED XI release. I was dealing with family stuff so I missed the release and ended up buying six pairs from overseas. The pair I broke out is still good. And they retroed it. Obviously DMPs different. Always been more of a Concord guy.
2012 Breds were so much worse than 2019s

I’m not disagreeing with you. 2013 Shadows were worse than the 2017.

This release is in some ways a few steps forward, a few steps back. It is what it is in this sneaker enthusiast game.

I am most definitely in the minority of having to size down on XI's. Size 12 is big. So, I have to go with that 11.5.

2012s had worse PL, shape, and overall craftsmanship though. You’re right about 2019’s fitting tight but, IIRC, people said that is how the OG mold fit (required proper break-in due to the thicker PL vs the 2012s).
The 2012 pair was super tight! All the 11s from that era were tight to me. Thr recent sj-wl 82s were the widest. Since thr recent concords, the xi has been tighter than the sj-wl 82 but not as tight as the late 00s early 10s 11s.

The 2012 pair was super tight! All the 11s from that era were tight to me. Thr recent sj-wl 82s were the widest. Since thr recent concords, the xi has been tighter than the sj-wl 82 but not as tight as the late 00s early 10s 11s.
Yeah I also think people forget how inflexible patent leather tends to be.

Back
Top Bottom