AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Just grabbed another pair from shoe palace, I pray they don’t have lemon slushy solpreceeded.

I don't believe you can get a SZ pair from a USA based retailer. At least I haven't seen that yet. All pairs are from UK StockX/GOAT shipping so far. What you need to be worried about is LNM or LN4. It's a very serious matter. You either get perfection or short thin Shaq patent leather that comes precreased.

I don't believe you can get a SZ pair from a USA based retailer. At least I haven't seen that yet. All pairs are from UK StockX/GOAT shipping so far. What you need to be worried about is LNM or LN4. It's a very serious matter. You either get perfection or short thin Shaq patent leather that comes precreased.

Wait what? How did I miss this? :lol:

Got a couple pairs on the way from Nike, can't wait to check the tag for LNM. The rest are either getting ooped or sent back since I don't need to sit on all these pairs. I honestly just wanted the pair with the best quality and minimal piss yellow soles. Hope Nike don't flag me for the returns, but it's honestly on them for making QC variations so bad.

Hopefully they come from a US location.
I didn’t even bother checking my pair from the shock drop because I knew I wasn’t keeping them.

IMG_9633.jpeg

Joints came in

DTLR and FTL pairs just touched down! Both pristine LNM!! Oooo-Weee! NGL I was old school Dougie hype! :lol:

IMG_1596.gif

I'm still waiting for mine to ship from DTLR. Had I known they were shipping from the one that is 30 mins from my house i would have just picked them up. They printed the label yesterday morning but FedEx hasn't picked up them up.

Back
Top Bottom