AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

So from "Watch my YouTube videos about this bad creasing" to multiple real life user examples of "wore them out like normal and no creasing".

Crazy world... :rofl:

Bro you can drag these thru the mud and return them within 60 days

so we got about 15 more days NT fam , get those return labels rea
Bro you can drag these thru the mud and return them within 60 days

so we got about 15 more days NT fam , get those return labels ready
Aint no future in your fronting bruddah. Fishing for compliments until it’s the due date to return them is what the teenagers would do. Just straight nasty work all around. If it’s a messed up shoe just return it smh

So from "Watch my YouTube videos about this bad creasing" to multiple real life user examples of "wore them out like normal and no creasing".

They see one little line that’s barely noticable after 5 wears and suddenly “creasegate”. I’m gonna rock mine regardless.

My sons pair. We got him a size bigger so he can wear them in the spring.
IMG_0745.jpeg

Yeah, I was expecting mine to look like an unballed up sheet of paper after some of the stuff I was seeing online - was happy to see that either a.) I got a good pair or b.) some people are cappin about how fast/bad theirs creased from NORMAL wear.

Or some people purposely crease their shoes up to get views and increase user engagement. Content creators will do whatever for the check, remember that.
Some content creators will, but not him. He runs SNKR Tech Talk as a labour of love. He doesn’t need the money. He does quite well with his regular career. Trust me. lol.

Some items will always have their percentage of lemons or bad quality. Seems most are happy with it. I hope mine don’t crease too badly. I also don’t know how long it will be before I wear them. I love my OGs a lot.

I’m guessing that playing basketball, running track, etc. will beat them up pretty good. And it’s especially disappointing if they can’t hold up to basketball.

But so long as my old *** can just walk around in them, without them looking too crinkly - I’m good.

Pulled up to my local Nike store today hoping they’d have a few of those gift of Mamba Jerseys. No luck. But they did still have these on shelves. Was crazy to see actually.

Really? I feel like in 2023 11s are just another GR of a Jordan silhouette that people under 25 really not going crazy over

The days of stampedes, fights, people pushing over your grandma wheelchair to get a better spot in line long gone when it comes to 11s

Should have been HEAR not READ
lol
It’s a legitimate question of how much can ever be known to be true, outside of direct experience.

I think about that a lot when reading a history book.

…there’s no way to know how much of it is true.

Really? I feel like in 2023 11s are just another GR of a Jordan silhouette that people under 25 really not going crazy over

The days of stampedes, fights, people pushing over your grandma wheelchair to get a better spot in line long gone when it comes to 11s
11’s haven’t sat in my area ever outside of maybe 2 days excluding the womens releases. Even these gratitudes were wiped out by Monday In the malls. I don’t know if the Nike store got another shipment or if it’s just returns.

Magoo Philosophizes m
11’s haven’t sat in my area ever outside of maybe 2 days excluding the womens releases. Even these gratitudes were wiped out by Monday In the malls. I don’t know if the Nike store got another shipment or if it’s just returns.
I would think it’s returns. These aren’t sitting but a lot of people got multiple pairs and are being picky.

Back
Top Bottom